Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

My best friend is a moderate fan of Lana (not hardcore like I am - but her favorite Lana album is Honeymoon!) and even she said Lana's in a completely different level than anyone working in the music industry right now. Watch the girlies adopt the rock-ish sonority in a couple years.

this is what's going to happen, wherever Lana goes the new girls follow and then loot her Grammys right out from under her

IN ARCADIIIIAAAAAAAA ARCADIIIIAAAAAAAA ALL ROADS THAT LEAD TO YOU AS INTEGRAL TO ME AS ARTERIES THAT GET THE BLOOD FLOWING STRAIGHT TO THE HEART OF ME AMERICA I NEED A MIRACLE I CANT SLEEP AT HOME TONIGHT SEND ME A HILTON HOTEL ACROSS ON THE HILL IM A LOST LITTLE GIRL FINDING MY WAY TO YA THEY BUILT ME UP 300 FEET TALL JUST TO TEAR ME DOWN SO IM LEAVING WITH NOTHING BUT LAUGHTER IN THIS TOWN FINDING MY WAY TO YA IM LEAVING AS I WAS FIVE FOOT EIGHT WESTERNBOUND BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THAT ON THE WAY ILL PRAY FOR YA BUT YOULL NEED A MIRACLE AMERICAAAAAA :dance::grinds::crying4::hype::icant2::whine:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

UGH STRINGS FINALLY FINALLY :heidi:

Now all i need is an electric guitar solo :duck:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

54 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Credits from Apple Music:

Text Book - Lana Del Rey & Gabe Simon

Blue Banisters - Lana Del Rey & Gabe Simon

Arcadia - Lana Del Rey & Drew Erickson

Interlude - The Trio - Ennio Morricone

Black Bathing Suit - Lana Del Rey, Drew Erickson & Zachary Dawes

If You Lie Down With Me - Lana Del Rey, Barrie James O'Neill & Drew Erickson

Beautiful - Lana Del Rey & Drew Erickson

Violets for Roses - Lana Del Rey & Drew Erickson

Dealer - Lana Del Rey, Loren Humphrey, Miles Kane, Tyler Parkford & Zachary Dawes

Thunder - Lana Del Rey & Zachary Dawes

Wildflower Wildfire - Lana Del Rey, MIKE DEAN, Sean Solymar & Sage Skolfield

Nectar of the Gods - Lana Del Rey & Barrie James O'Neill

Living Legend - Lana Del Rey & Barrie James O'Neill

Cherry Blossom - Lana Del Rey & Rick Nowels

Sweet Carolina -Lana Del Rey, Alana Champion, Caroline Grant & Robert Grant Jr.

To avoid further confusion, I'm pretty sure this list only includes the songwriters rather than the producers? For example, we know Text Book is co-produced by Dean Reid and Zach Dawes, but it was written by only Lana and Gave. The Trio has no lyrics so the producer (Ennio Morricone) is the only credited 'writer' lol

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i hope there's an album trailer and a single with a high to medium budget MV (more especifically of a song we already heard, thunder i'm looking at you)

manifesting the transition between the interlude and black bathing suit to sound as good as freak into art deco

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I feel like this is going to be a very cinematic album, but in a different way from how BTD was. The three singles feel like different types of weather/seasons to me, Arcadia is like staring out of a car window during the sunset, and the interlude feels like I'm in a party scene out of a movie. Cherry Blossom feels like a garden, NOTG feels like a coffee shop scene mixed with a sad montage, and I can't even describe LL or Thunder. The whole thing is just so fucking good. It all seems super visually stimulating. 

Spoiler

And like I said yesterday, Dealer is a karaoke lounge on acid. 

imageproxy.jpg

GUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS OMFG IT WAS INCREDIBLE :trisha: THE TRAP BEAT!!!!!!! :omg: THE TRAP BEATTTTT!!!!!!!!! :crying2: I literally yelped in my car when it happened I was NOT expecting that im literally shaking she's literally a genius I can't 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif