Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

???? whoever hurt u my queen.

... it's so sad to see her constantly getting hate since her debut...when she has revamped the whole music scene..paved the way for COPYSEY, melanie,, lorde, and so many alt leaning artists. 

She rly did so much...she never got the recognition she deserved..

Losing ur award to someone who admires u and u know without ur influence they wouldnt have come to that stage 

I don’t know why but Arcadia makes me miss someone so much and I can’t get over this feeling. The power that this song holds…

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, brandon said:

he just made an edit that reuses the first verse/chorus in the second half to get rid of that annoying synth lmao. 

Spoiler

so is the one with the annoying synth the actual final version of the song? the mixing quality sounds awful

I really need the production credits right now :icant: CB was probably written with Rick and Fabrizio just worked on the production later (he's not credited as a songwriter in NotG either)

8 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Venice Peach are u Venice beach on ATRL ??

I'm not. What happened? My impersonation era omg

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, benririchardson said:
  Hide contents

so is the one with the annoying synth the actual final version of the song? the mixing quality sounds awful

Spoiler

it ~is~ but boz confirmed the leak was like a very LQ recording of the final, and the synth isn’t in the final, someone just put it on there to be annoying