Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, benririchardson said:
  Hide contents

so is the one with the annoying synth the actual final version of the song? the mixing quality sounds awful

it's in low low quality and the weird synth in the middle it's not in the actual song

2 minutes ago, Cloudbusting said:

So are we expecting BBS to be a bop or another piano masterpiece?

It was co-written by Zach Dawes so he probably co-produced it as well and judging by the looks of everything he's touched (California, Thunder, Dealer, etc) I think it's gonna be a rock infused moment.

IMG-7960.jpg

Idk wtf I expected but I didn't expect to shake my ass to Arcadia by the end of it :illumilana2:

Come through interluuuuuuuude!! Excited for the rest of the tracks ??

Just now, lemonadetan said:

it's in low low quality and the weird synth in the middle it's not in the actual song

1 minute ago, brandon said:
  Hide contents

it ~is~ but boz confirmed the leak was like a very LQ recording of the final, and the synth isn’t in the final, someone just put it on there to be annoying 

thank you so so much yes

1 hour ago, Life said:

bb.png

oh yea this is the serve 

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

Arcadia... her best studio vocal performance. Her voice has reached magnum opus. no arguments. end of thread. :true:

Hence why I’m hoping she re-recorded the oldest unreleased, her voice is untouchable now

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

???? whoever hurt u my queen.

... it's so sad to see her constantly getting hate since her debut...when she has revamped the whole music scene..paved the way for COPYSEY, melanie,, lorde, and so many alt leaning artists. 

She rly did so much...she never got the recognition she deserved..

Losing ur award to someone who admires u and u know without ur influence they wouldnt have come to that stage 

its okay she has already become a legend and is among the top artists right now without payola and dedicated shillery

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

Hence why I’m hoping she re-recorded the oldest unreleased, her voice is untouchable now

Noir (Unreleased; Remixed, Remastered, Restored - Lana's Version 2021) snatching record of the year @ the Grammys  :true:

To think we started this era completely in the dark, with the picsart selfies as the only aesthetic reference for an album which direction we had no idea of...

To this moment, with a clear and exciting vision mirrored not only by the several album covers to the already released songs...

I love Chemtrails but this era puts that one to shame.

IMG-7960.jpg

17 hours ago, salvatore said:

oh yea this is the serve 

we got the HQ already?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, TRENCH said:

Noir (Unreleased; Remixed, Remastered, Restored - Lana's Version 2021) snatching record of the year @ the Grammys  :true:

I would die. Noir is the most unhinged, pure grade energy form of Lana. I fell in love with the first few screams :xcry: