Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

isn't not crediting miles like.. illegal.. nikki wasn't in the title of BUS but her writing credit was on there, so maybe he's not on the song after all.

He's credited as a writer.

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

She mentioned Rick! What song is that?? Violets for roses?? RBFY?!?! The interlude is breathtaking though!

HE REALLY IS ON CHERRY BLOSSOM :crazy:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I thought i was crazy for thinking the three singles sounded better mixed. They totally have been polished

Yess. WW is definitely polished!

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Remember how everyone was disappointed with the cover and the short tracklist with no Dealer on COCC 8 months ago?

Now our suffering is over, she is giving us everything we asked and more

6TWk.giftears-sad.gif

Genuinely wondering if COTCC was contractually obligated with Antonoff and now she can do what she actually wants to lol. Like maybe she signed a 2 album production deal with him before NFR?

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, Mer said:

Genuinely wondering if COTCC was contractually obligated with Antonoff and now she can do what she actually wants to lol. Like maybe she signed a 2 album production deal with him before NFR?

OMG that is totally the tea. Explains why it was so forced and she payed it dust

4 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

She mentioned Rick! What song is that?? Violets for roses?? RBFY?!?! The interlude is breathtaking though!

Didn’t he produce Cherry Blossom???

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

i need a documentary movie on this :true:

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

He's credited as a writer.

oh okay, i didn't know that. he could still be on there then. i guess it's become more common like travis scott and kanye don't put the featured artists on their songs either.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I can't remember the last time there was such a mutual excitement during a pre-release :crying2: This era is so iconic already 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

When one of them gets the rights to use the song in a commercial and it makes the song blow up and a become a worldwide hit :oprah4:

Imagine what a sexy commercial that would be :thirst:

I was re-watching the video and I’m now wondering if the trap beat and horns are actually the background of Black Bathing Suit. It fades out on the video but wonder if it just continues on the album goes directly into black bathing suit!

next single!

1 minute ago, brandon said:

the cocc slander is getting old :pls:

we're not slandering cotcc, we're just discussing why she doesn't pay any attention to it, i personally love that album! 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix