Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

8 minutes ago, Style said:

u guys r so annoying why are you talking about taylor in a thread where everyone is excited about blue banisters :bye3:

no literally some users on here are so obsessed with tearing other talented women down and it is sooooo weird 

14 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I am about to listen to Arcadia omg hold me.

But just to clarify… digital release Oct 22 and physicals Oct 29?!

i think all physicals are 22nd as well except i think the US store (?) says the vinyls are shipping out the 29th

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I’m sure this has been answered but i’m not reading 300 pages, what is the audio in the video at the end of Arcadia? Is that the trio interlude?

And if it is, is Lana actually giving me the SLUT DROP moment on the album i’ve been needing since Lust for Life????

Yes it’s the trio

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

I’m sure this has been answered but i’m not reading 300 pages, what is the audio in the video at the end of Arcadia? Is that the trio interlude?

And if it is, is Lana actually giving me the SLUT DROP moment on the album i’ve been needing since Lust for Life????

Latina SLUT DROP yes, TrópicoLa is making a return

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

correct to all your questions

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So after crying during Arcadia i’m meant to be in tears while i do the splits when Trio plays? She’s psychotic. A legend.

exaclty

when arcadia ends:

- quickly wipe tears

- death drop

- twerk on the ground

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it's all coming on the 22nd

Unless someone surprise releases that day she'll probably get it this time

My order says the vinyls aren’t shipping out until Oct 29. If this is true, the physicals won’t count for first week

This era is so surreal :oprah2:

First we find out she's going going to release a bunch of fan favourite unreleased music on a 15 track album with 4 covers

THEN LUSTFORLIFE TURNS OUT TO HAVE CREDIBLE INSIDER INFO :thumb2:

Dealer actually leaks :wat:

And then at the end of a beautiful piano ballad (with strings!!) she flips us off before playing a Midwestern trap remix :peace:

Well, 'Arcadia' is a lovely song with an equally lovely production. I hope there is more bite on this album, wasn't really what I was expecting in terms of vocals and energy with what leaked yesterday. :ma:

Boz really had the nerve to say that Arcadia sounded the same throughout the whole song. I'm sorry but didn't he hear those strings, the cinematic composition in the back, the horns/brass and the fucking buildup? :icant:

I'm not trusting any word he says from now on :silly:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

This era is so surreal :oprah2:

First we find out she's going going to release a bunch of fan favourite unreleased music on a 15 track album with 4 covers

THEN LUSTFORLIFE TURNS OUT TO HAVE CREDIBLE INSIDER INFO :thumb2:

Dealer actually leaks :wat:

And then at the end of a beautiful piano ballad (with strings!!) she flips us off before playing a Midwestern trap remix :peace:

it was a wild ride for sure we came from pure silence to this  peace.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz really had the nerve to say that Arcadia sounded the same throughout the whole song. I'm sorry but didn't he hear those strings, the cinematic composition in the back, the horns/brass and the fucking buildup? :icant:

I'm not trusting any word he says from now on :silly:

at this point they must be listening to her music through a toaster because arcadia is definitely more than piano :oprah3:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix