Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Miss doing nothing said:

Do you remember the TikTok post with the caption ‘it’s beautiful’. TJF videoclip supposedly for ‘Beautiful’?

i think she was referring to chemtrails title track 

Imagine this is another alternate cover :hype:

Kl2Xy5E.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i feel like with every new release i have a newfound appreciation for all of her work :trisha: she's so powerful :cryney2:

Same here :smile3: I'm always listening to Lana a lot, but ever since everything with the album has started up, I've been on a total Lana kick. I literally don't think I've listened to anything else this week 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

it's like when the elves left middle earth to go on their boats to some other land cus sauron was out to decimate everything Anne-Hathaway-Hurt-Crying-Gif.gif

EXACTLY

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm sure someone already pointed this out but I'm so emotional. The little dance she does in front of the window on the Interlude part is practically the same as the one from the National Anthem demo MV :icant:

I didn't even make that connection, but the little drum part leading into the interlude sounded like the drums at the beginning of the national anthem demo ?

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

i think she was referring to chemtrails title track 

“‘it’s beautiful’ filmed by my brother” with the TJF teaser visuals and a violet instrumental. The one with her ranting about her cats :dua:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

2 minutes ago, Miss doing nothing said:

“‘it’s beautiful’ filmed by my brother” with the TJF teaser visuals and a violet instrumental. The one with her ranting about her cats :dua:

yeah ik what u mean bestie - guess we'll find out soon enough

The way i thought Blue Bannisters would feel like some tacked on album release full of Chemtrails left overs that she would just drop with no effort, and now it seems like Chemtrails will be the album out of the two that will end up feeling like a warm up to THE album of the year Bannisters.