Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I'm still in shock over the interlude. I don't know what I was expecting it to be, but it definitely wasn't that. I am completely obsessed with it 

imageproxy.jpg

ngl at this point the "just a selphie" selfie is so chaotic & iconic I just might print one and put that inside my cd case so it looks like that's the cover :true: Lana knew what she was doing, queen of reverse psychology 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Nectar Of The Gods

She's using the leaked version of Nectar of the Gods, and a leaked version of Cherry Blossom (I'm assuming V3) on the album. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@HoneymoonDaddy i love seeing you so active here lately :wub: 

I'm glad to BE active again. I genuinely haven't been this excited and invested in an album release since LFL era. And being here freaking  out with you guys has been so wonderful, getting to know your different personalities and tastes. I've loved every moment and I've never felt more at home :kiss: 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

What? 

Spoiler

Apparently she uses the stems of Yes to Heaven on Living Legend?!? Well if it’s the case, it probably means we will have to stop wishing for that damn song to be on the next album 

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

lana announcing another album after blue banisters comes out

6Z9j.gif

It’s almost tradition at this point

I think I'm not going to watch the MV for Arcadia before the album release... I don't wanna hear the interlude already!! And since I already know exactly how four of the songs sounds like :paris:

(I've only listened to CB & Living Legend like once or twice, just for a few seconds, so I don't remember much at all, luckliy :blush3:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

What? 

Hide contents

Apparently she uses the stems of Yes to Heaven on Living Legend?!? Well if it’s the case, it probably means we will have to stop wishing for that damn song to be on the next album 

LET ME MOVE MY BANG I MEAN WHAT 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

♡ Target cover with the frame + leterring for y'all to edit ur iTunes Library!!! ♡

xCa3n4L.jpg

You beat me to it! 

unknown.png

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The Target cover is my favorite. I love them all, but that one has major UV vibes (my fav album). 

Also, we made it from pre-pre-release to actual pre-release! WE DID IT, KIDS! :party: :thankyou:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

The fact I was sure I wasn't gonna save the interlude to my library, and skip it every time, but after hearing it WHEW, AN EXPERIENCE