Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

We need the official credits RN bc someone posted credits earlier and the only credit on the interlude was Mr Ennio Morricone ..im positive the trap beat was done by mike dean because didn't she pioneer that New York drill sound? Mb he doesnt show up for writing credits if it's just added production IDK I fear the beat was just for the mv. Also the credits on black bathing suit (following the interlude) had the regular boys and no way they would really make a cunty bop I hope im wrong someone get the official credits :bebe:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

This is false, the rumor came from a fake version of Living Legend that someone uploaded to that site with YTH stems sloppily slapped on top.

https://www.spin.com/2021/09/lana-del-rey-arcadia/

“Arcadia” is an astonishing farewell to an industry that trashed her from the beginning and almost immediately rebuilt itself in her image. There’s no popular artist alive today that doesn’t owe some debt to Del Rey’s artistic vision.

:defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

me listening to Arcadia only for the Interlude

FYQRlX2.gif

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

okay my loves! it's literally so emotional to be saying goodbye to the other iconic messy Pre-Pre-Release thread, but here we are, officially in pre-release, we made it!! :trisha:

i can't log into LanaBoards at work for some reason, but i have been lurking and catching up with a lot of posts - i even saw the old thread getting locked right before my very eyes :xcry: im so happy people love Arcadia so much. im still not listening until the album drops because i really do want as many surprises and unheard songs as possible (given how many leaked tracks are on there), but this is gonna KILL ME especially since we're not getting the album until the 22nd of October now :defeated: the interlude sounds like a SERVEEEEE from all your descriptions btw!! and Arcadia sounds beautiful!!

i've literally got £7 in my bank account till next payday, but i just HAD to snap up that gorgeous yellow vinyl (on credit :oic2:) - didn't wanna risk it selling out. tomorrow im gonna take a look at which other things i want, but i'll def be picking up a couple of the CD variants!! maybe i'll skip the cassettes this time around, or at least until they're bundled in with a signed litho.... idk. much to consider!! i also see myself picking up the HMV vinyl at some point.

this is all just so exciting and im so happy to be finally posting and releasing some of this hype i've had built up for DAYS, i've barely spoken on here bc i've been soooo busy and trying to catch up with everything etc etc etc etc. this really feels like an amazing time to be a Lana fan, truly. comparing this era to the COCC era is like night and day.... this feels like the *true* next era after NFR, she seems so excited and fulfilled by this record, it's absolutely amazing. seeing Lana's excitement is making ME excited! who'd have thought the best possible promo would just be our girl's enthusiasm?? :hooker:

my fav cover is the blue side profile shot, it's so atmospheric and it feels like it represents the storm before the calm of the standard cover, where she's more grounded and surrounded/protected by her hounds.

in terms of the tracklist im claiming Dealer, Beautiful and WFWF :hooker:

okay sorry for the ramble im done now!!

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's at the end of the arcadia music video, it's ennio morricone's "the trio" with trap beats

SHUT UP. OMGGSODGIHJFSOIDFJS ITS MORRICONE???? im literally going to collapse when I hear this oNGNSJDFS :squidward:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

okay my loves! it's literally so emotional to be saying goodbye to the other iconic messy Pre-Pre-Release thread, but here we are, officially in pre-release, we made it!! :trisha:

i can't log into LanaBoards at work for some reason, but i have been lurking and catching up with a lot of posts - i even saw the old thread getting locked right before my very eyes :xcry: im so happy people love Arcadia so much. im still not listening until the album drops because i really do want as many surprises and unheard songs as possible (given how many leaked tracks are on there), but this is gonna KILL ME especially since we're not getting the album until the 22nd of October now :defeated: the interlude sounds like a SERVEEEEE from all your descriptions btw!! and Arcadia sounds beautiful!!

i've literally got £7 in my bank account till next payday, but i just HAD to snap up that gorgeous yellow vinyl (on credit :oic2:) - didn't wanna risk it selling out. tomorrow im gonna take a look at which other things i want, but i'll def be picking up a couple of the CD variants!! maybe i'll skip the cassettes this time around, or at least until they're bundled in with a signed litho.... idk. much to consider!! i also see myself picking up the HMV vinyl at some point.

this is all just so exciting and im so happy to be finally posting and releasing some of this hype i've had built up for DAYS, i've barely spoken on here bc i've been soooo busy and trying to catch up with everything etc etc etc etc. this really feels like an amazing time to be a Lana fan, truly. comparing this era to the COCC era is like night and day.... this feels like the *true* next era after NFR, she seems so excited and fulfilled by this record, it's absolutely amazing. seeing Lana's excitement is making ME excited! who'd have thought the best possible promo would just be our girl's enthusiasm?? :hooker:

my fav cover is the blue side profile shot, it's so atmospheric and it feels like it represents the storm before the calm of the standard cover, where she's more grounded and surrounded/protected by her hounds.

in terms of the tracklist im claiming Dealer, Beautiful and WFWF :hooker:

okay sorry for the ramble im done now!!

SHUT UP. OMGGSODGIHJFSOIDFJS ITS MORRICONE???? im literally going to collapse when I hear this oNGNSJDFS :squidward:

if you mean "ennio morricone", indeed it is! :dance: it's such a vibe and SO unexpected, i can't imagine how it leads into black bathing suit :defeated:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

by "ennio morricone", indeed it is! :dance: it's such a vibe and SO unexpected, i can't imagine how it leads into black bathing suit :defeated:

my second fav composer of all timeeeee!!! :trisha: i keep fucking winning i can't handle this !!!!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg