Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, GetFree said:

me listening to Arcadia only for the Interlude – The Trio

FYQRlX2.gif

wait a damn minute... Istg that I've seen that woman before but in another gif and looking different. is it her? 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

22 minutes ago, Elian said:

The fact I was sure I wasn't gonna save the interlude to my library, and skip it every time, but after hearing it WHEW, AN EXPERIENCE

Same. Yesterday I was disappointed cause we were getting a song less than expected cause I imagined 30 seconds of random piano and strings (nothing wrong with that) not the SERVE of the century :pussypower:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

UM there's gonna be another exclusive cover for the australian girls?????? :bebe: 

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/cd-del-rey-lana-blue-banisters-jb-hi-fi-au-exclusive-edition-cd

HAHAHAHAA WHAT A JB HI-FI EXCLUSIVE they must be lying :thumb3:

mUENGN9.png

Just now, sweetie said:

Hide contents

This is false, the rumor came from a fake version of Living Legend that someone uploaded to that site with YTH stems sloppily slapped on top.

And that version came from a (very beautiful) Youtube bootleg that had LL following YTH (with one fading into the other). Not the most sophisticated fake leak we've got to see here, honestly xd

I've had my most recently purchased Ennio Morricone vinyl displayed next to my COCC vinyl for the past few months so I would like to believe I manifested this Morricone x Lana crossover all by myself. thank u and no further questions pls!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

the fact we saw the return of trap beat lana and her savage ass is back..... YES MAMA YESSSS

Just now, Brooklynbaby said:

The interlude is iconic :godlaugh2: it’s literally the last thing I was ever expecting from her I thought it would be a small piano piece…how wrong I was 

SAME ME TOO!!!! i was so fucking shook

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's at the end of the arcadia music video, it's ennio morricone's "the trio" with trap beats

wait is this really the interlude or just a joke?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for 3-4 months, but I'm guessing the interlude leaked right? because it is not released on Apple Music. also fuck, I knew the song was coming out today, but I had no clue the vinyl pre-order would be out today and I missed out on the blue cover/yellow vinyl on her website, its so stunning. I wish I could at least get the HMV cover, but it's only for the UK...

edit: oh wtf? I turned the video off after the middle finger cuz the song was over. so you mean THAT is the interlude???