Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, colacoven said:

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for 3-4 months, but I'm guessing the interlude leaked right? because it is not released on Apple Music. also fuck, I knew the song was coming out today, but I had no clue the vinyl pre-order would be out today and I missed out on the blue cover/yellow vinyl on her website, its so stunning. I wish I could at least get the HMV cover, but it's only for the UK...

it was at the end of the video for Arcadia

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so y'all i copped the yellow vinyl, white vinyl, the cds, the tapes, now all i'm missing are the target exclusives which i'll prolly pick up 2 copies because i have to open one but keep the other for personal reasons. i'm so glad we got different covers for each vinyl color this era... last era had me scanning my URLs to find which album was which without opening it

Just now, YUNGATA said:

Also did I miss anything other than Arcadia mv and BB merch drop? :creep:

no just confirmation of the release date and tracklist, but that Rick is on Cherry Blossom

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, YUNGATA said:

Also did I miss anything other than Arcadia mv and BB merch drop? :creep:

There's a new suspicious zip on the site that's about to be tested

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

no just confirmation of the release date and tracklist, but that Rick is on Cherry Blossom

:wowcry: uMM OK 

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

There's a new suspicious zip on the site that's about to be tested

Feelin doubtful on that one but we'll see

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Late to everything- did the interlude drop? Everyone seems to be talking about it. Happy I got to pre-order a vinyl, cd, and cassette during my second day of work in the bathroom lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Did it leak?

there's suspicious zip files on the site, some girlies are downloading now to see if they're legit

Just now, maysparkle said:

Late to everything- did the interlude drop? Everyone seems to be talking about it. Happy I got to pre-order a vinyl, cd, and cassette during my second day of work in the bathroom lol

the interlude is the outro to the Arcadia vid

so can we assume that The Trio is what Morricone used to be? it was literally just that interlude?

giphy.gif