Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Yesss I just saw. Why are her alt covers traditionally so much better than the actual ones :poordat: Do we know if the target one is the same as jb hi-fi one? Or more importantly if I can get the target one in Australia lmao

I checked JB-HI-FI a few hours ago and it said there was an exclusive but the cover hasn't been confirmed yet and so far its only for CD and not Vinyl. 

2 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Ohh is that the one that's like fnac or something? 

I'm gonna have to wait to preorder cos I'm due to move house the day after the album comes out so idk where to ship to just yet

yes! that has the same cover as Target! i believe, i think people were linking there earlier

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wow, update. UO took down the NFR pink vinyl from their site. idk if it was sold out, but it was still shown as listed on the site. it's now gone as of right now, it was there earlier when i checked for BB

people are probably swiping it while looking for BB

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Do you think the unreleased songs on the album will be in their original form with mild tweaks or will they be rerecorded versions? 

Apparently Thunder is stripped back alot, but the others are the same:hdu:

I've always associated Cherry Blossom and Living Legend with the UV era:poordat: It will be hard for me to let those go, I'm so used to play them right after Is This Happiness. Anyways I hope they will fit within the new album context, I don't want another inconsistent LFL mess:biblio: I have a feeling this album will be the one with most ballads...Hopefully Black Bathing Suit will be the sexy bop aka the Freak/Cherry/Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak of the album. Other uptempo songs could maybe be Violets for Roses or Beautiful, definitely Thunder and Dealer.... I wonder how Sweet Carolina will sound:flutter:

2 minutes ago, textbook said:

sooo do we think a tour is coming???

Maybe U.S very unlikely international 

Spoiler

and definitely not aus 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just now, YUNGATA said:

Maybe U.S very unlikely international 

Hide contents

and definitely not aus 

here's the one from this site

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/blue-banisters-transparent-red-vinyl (nevermind, they only ship to the UK)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

OHHH HEEEEEELLLLLLL NAAAAAAWWWWH

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

here's the one from this site

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/blue-banisters-transparent-red-vinyl (nevermind, they only ship to the UK)

:poordat: maybe a UK friend will ship to me if it doesn't come out here. That's how I got the green glitter NFR cassette 

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

the spoiler killed me

No one's getting in, no one's getting out :teehee:

Just now, YUNGATA said:

:poordat: maybe a UK friend will ship to me if it doesn't come out here. That's how I got the green glitter NFR cassette 

if it's in abundance at Target when it comes out, hmu and i'll figure something out for you! i was planning on getting 2 copies for myself anyway, but i'd rather you get one if it's not in your country!

giphy.gif

Late to the party but Arcadia is so beautiful. She really has crafted something very special here. Song and album both! Modern classic incoming. She keeps delivering, nobody does it like her. I just love how honest, personal, and real this record and it's release is shaping up to be.

Does anyone else also find it interesting that the majority of the promo and images shared from her is the alt cover? I think that one is super special to her. Love finding out little things like that. 

Thankfully snagged it and the standard/white vinyl. Target needs to get with it and drop their pre order asap!

7 minutes ago, textbook said:

sooo do we think a tour is coming???

i really really really hope so... i like to think she'd come to the UK to make up for the NFR! tour dates she cancelled last minute :poordat:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

if it's in abundance at Target when it comes out, hmu and i'll figure something out for you! i was planning on getting 2 copies for myself anyway, but i'd rather you get one if it's not in your country!

:defeated:thank you gorl if the jb hi-fi one is good I'll return the favour 

7 minutes ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

Who said that? I think the only thing we know about Thunder is that this version probably has a piano intro.

IMG-7960.jpg