Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Arcadia is so CLASSIC LDR. I think it could be next to Video Games, Terrence Loves You, Young and Beautiful, Bel Air. You know... that cinematic LDR sound + LDR original lyrics that made her famous and made us fall in love with her back in the tumblr days. Love it! 

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

i really really really hope so... i like to think she'd come to the UK to make up for the NFR! tour dates she cancelled last minute :poordat:

yeah she cancelled germany as well so i’m crossing my fingers 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 minute ago, YUNGATA said:

:defeated:thank you gorl if the jb hi-fi one is good I'll return the favour 

omg we'll do a swap! yesss. there's like 5 targets within like 10 miles of my house so i know i'll be able to cop it for you!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so no one answered me when i asked earlier:agree:

but im gonna ask again lmao

do u guys think we'll have a FIILY type of situation again with the vinyl version being different from the digital version for any song?

maybe thunder? i'd love to have the original and the reworked version both on the record somehow

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

do u guys think we'll have a FIILY type of situation again with the vinyl version being different from the digital version for any song?

maybe thunder? i'd love to have the original and the reworked version both on the record somehow

very likely tbh 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Who said that? I think the only thing we know about Thunder is that this version probably has a piano intro.

The piano rumor has been debunked and closed :oprah3:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

13 minutes ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

I checked JB-HI-FI a few hours ago and it said there was an exclusive but the cover hasn't been confirmed yet and so far its only for CD and not Vinyl. 

I’m guessing it’s the blue cover since that is available in cd format on her site.

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm hoping so but at this point we won't really know until it's out. it's possible! but it's also possible it'll be the same. if so, i'm hoping we can get someone to save it from the vinyl. if i can get more than one of the same copy of the vinyl, i'll do a vinyl rip

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm hoping so but at this point we won't really know until it's out. it's possible! but it's also possible it'll be the same. if so, i'm hoping we can get someone to save it from the vinyl. if i can get more than one of the same copy of the vinyl, i'll do a vinyl rip

doing the lord's work:godlaugh: 

16 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Do you think the unreleased songs on the album will be in their original form with mild tweaks or will they be rerecorded versions? 

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not so take caution. Maybe someone correct me.

Were there always 2 versions of Living Legend?

Because I just heard one supposed leak that had more piano in the chorus. I'm not sure if it was someone just uploading a Version 2 we already had that i didn't know about. Everything else was the same though. 

It also seemed to have YTH rolling over at the start and a very short second of the Ultraviolence Demo at the end so I assumed someone just recorded it from their library and included the fade in/fade out. 

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

Hide contents

Because I just heard one supposed leak that had more piano in the chorus. I'm not sure if it was someone just uploading a Version 2 we already had that i didn't know about. Everything else was the same though. 

was wondering the same thing

Arcadia sounds like a song from a musical. Like something that could have been done by Andrew Lloyd Webber and I love it. Also this record is very bipolar having both Dealer and Arcadia on it LOL.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

doing the lord's work:godlaugh: 

yesss girl my bf has studio equipment for vinyl rips, it's crazy lol but we'll have it if there's anything different 

lana-del-rey-ldr.gif

giphy.gif

Remember when she uploaded that video singing Cherry Blossom back in like, I don't know, was it Honeymoon era? Or before? I wanted that song so bad. So so bad. Can't believe we're officially getting it! What I love so much about Lana is that she makes you wait a long time but she always delivers at last. We're learning lots about patience here! 

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Hide contents

yeah there's always been an alternate mix i think

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Reveal hidden contents

It also seemed to have YTH rolling over at the start and a very short second of the Ultraviolence Demo at the end so I assumed someone just recorded it from their library and included the fade in/fade out. 

I have 2 versions, one is a piano track version is what it says in my itunes and the other is just living legends. those both leaked about the same time. idk if it's the same, i didn't compare that one with the two i have tho

giphy.gif