Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

Remember when she uploaded that video singing Cherry Blossom back in like, I don't know, was it Honeymoon era? Or before? I wanted that song so bad. So so bad. Can't believe we're officially getting it! What I love so much about Lana is that she makes you wait a long time but she always delivers at last. We're learning lots about patience here! 

she also did a post i believe late last year? or early this year before she shared the tracklist for cocc i think? with lyrics to cherry blossom

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I have 2 versions, one is a piano track version is what it says in my itunes and the other is just living legends. those both leaked about the same time. idk if it's the same, i didn't compare that one with the two i have tho

Oh so is the piano track version only piano?

3 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Remember when she uploaded that video singing Cherry Blossom back in like, I don't know, was it Honeymoon era? Or before? I wanted that song so bad. So so bad. Can't believe we're officially getting it! What I love so much about Lana is that she makes you wait a long time but she always delivers at last. We're learning lots about patience here! 

Dude SAME :defeated:

She introduced it as a lullaby that she had written "years ago". So it was probably even written long before Honeymoon era but she did post the snippet then. And that "What you don't tell no one // You can tell me" is such a beautiful lullaby lyric :icant:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

since no one answered lemme ask again :ma:

not sure, but when you're on a computer, you can right click and go to "get info" on iTunes and it'll show the producers and whatnot. i don't think it shows all of the exact instruments on which songs

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh so is the piano track version only piano?

let me listen real quick

edit: okay i think it's the same exact thing as the piano one that we already have. the piano track one i have is piano with acoustic guitar and the whawhawhyyyy bridge

@Ultra Violet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

not sure, but when you're on a computer, you can right click and go to "get info" on iTunes and it'll show the producers and whatnot. i don't think it shows all of the exact instruments on which songs

but there’s also credits for the instruments like on genius. during cocc era people posted a list of all the instruments on every song right after she posted the preorders we need that now :crying2:

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

If she has a piano ballad come after The Trio, and that interlude is 1 minute of trap for no reason i’m going to be throw myself off a building at the fuckery.

I think all the songs will be ballads apart from Thunder and Dealer, personally I’m bored stiff of piano ballads from her…this seems like an unpopular opinion here as most seem to really love the ballads.  Arcadia is very beautiful but it isn’t particularly interesting production wise.  Maybe an unpopular opinion again but I really wish she’d inject some trap into her albums again and songs with more fiery energy. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

omg she used a dragon on instagram announcing the date on the blue profile cover. "I'm a dragon, you're a whore" teassss

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think all the songs will be ballads apart from Thunder and Dealer, personally I’m bored stiff of piano ballads from her…this seems like an unpopular opinion here as most seem to really love the ballads.  Arcadia is very beautiful but it isn’t particularly interesting production wise.  Maybe an unpopular opinion again but I really wish she’d inject some trap into her albums again and songs with more fiery energy. 

Arcadia is my least favorite song out of the three singles + Dealer + Thunder but to call it not particularly interesting production wise is… strange to say the least. The last time we were offered this richness in orchestration was back in Lust For Life. 

IMG-7960.jpg

12 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

If she has a piano ballad come after The Trio, and that interlude is 1 minute of trap for no reason i’m going to be throw myself off a building at the fuckery.

Until the next day she reveals in an interview that that interlude is the direction the next album is taking :defeated:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I know it doesn't matter that much but I wonder how critics will react to Dealer.

They probably haven't heard her unreleased music or seen certain live shows so they aren't used to her voice being like that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.