Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Oh, definitely. She's always been pretty aware of what has and hasn't leaked

Lana putting songs she knows we've already heard on the tracklist bc its apart of the story she's trying to tell

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

54 minutes ago, GetFree said:

Do we think the interlude in the video is all of it or just a part of it???

I guess at least most of it cause we got like almost a min and a half and that's pretty standard interlude lenght (Burnt Norton was 1:21). The fade out was a little abrupt so maybe they cut off a couple of seconds (or it blends with Black Bathing Suit and they didn't want to spoil that :brows:)

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ByDayAnother said:

There are definitely new synths on WW, and the vocal production is warmer, and the 8-bitty drums at the end are slightly lower 

Have they been included in spotify as well?

Also...do physicals ship on 22 or 29th?

And someone also mentioned the Arcadia MV audio is different from streaming? Really?

I spent 30 minutes trying to find where the credits for Chemtrails came from, just to remember the old Chemtrails pre-release thread got deleted :toofloppy: 

But I found it. They came from Lana's store, I think. From one of the vinyls... So, I guess we just gotta wait.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Have they been included in spotify as well?

Also...do physicals ship on 22 or 29th?

And someone also mentioned the Arcadia MV audio is different from streaming? Really?

I use Spotify and I noticed differences in Text Book (more prominent drums) and WFWF (the glitchy sounds were toned down). 

In Europe (at least in Spain) on the 22nd but someone said their order was for the 29th (in the US I think) 

And yep the video and streaming versions are different. The streaming one is way better

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Hide contents

I love ‘Dealer’ all around except for the intentionally muffled recording. Both voices sound distant and vague, like the mic was wrapped in steel wool. If the recording were clear, like ‘Arcadia,’ I’d prefer it. The melody is great and I like Kane’s voice in and of itself. 

‘Arcadia’ is beautiful and would have fit well on COCC  

That's because it's only 75kbps, it will def sound better in HQ

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I use Spotify and I noticed differences in Text Book (more prominent drums) and WFWF (the glitchy sounds were toned down). 

In Europe (at least in Spain) on the 22nd but someone said their order was for the 29th (in the US I think) 

And yep the video and streaming versions are different. The streaming one is way better

Thank you. 

Difference between the streaming and MV versions are in the key? Or more instruments ?

Can anyone from US confirm when their physicals ship?

I would like to formally apologize for not recognizing how nice Living Legend is. I listened to it again recently & yeah! It’s simple but a really solid song, and I think it’s perfect for the record!

Spoiler

I’m not a huge fan of the “guns”/“horses” bit, but maybe I just don’t understand the significance of it. Either way, I’ve slept on this song for far too long:ma:

EDIT: wait, is me discussing this breaking any rules? I can 100% remove it if it is—just let me know lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

33 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

On another note, i cant stop listening to D****r and Arcadia. Im literally obsessed. The hook of D****r especially

[redacted] is literally unescapable.. i had to add it back to my library it's just too good 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, hold on. I said the beginning of Arcadia was different from the MV version, right? Well, the streaming services’ version has more instrumentation :toofunny:

I noticed that too. I'm wondering if the one in the video was the original video, but she revamped the intro a bit before putting it out and then just forgot to change the video 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I noticed that too. I'm wondering if the one in the video was the original video, but she revamped the intro a bit before putting it out and then just forgot to change the video 

That might be it ig, bc the differences are really noticeable. I mean, throughout the whole song really

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif