Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, pierre said:

arcadia must be the most boring song i’ve ever heard the whole year. cE6XIeh.jpg 

Stop lying. We know u are referring to The Tradition by copysey...or Stoned at the wild at heart nail salon by Lorde...

14 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

pls also spill on Thunder? Is it too silent or too different from the one we have.

Wait, it leaked?! Things have leaked?! I hope not :'( I have such lil self control lmao I'm gonna ruin this whole exp for myself

I am so excited for this album, but the one thing that makes me sad is that there are only five songs that I haven’t heard yet. We basically already know the album is going to be amazing because we have already heard a majority of it. I’m glad the dealer leak is LQ, so I can still look forward to hearing the HQ version, so I have six tracks to look forward to. I hope a few of the tracks are slightly reworked just so that I have a little more new music to enjoy when the album drops.

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not so different more experimental i think 

Thank you!

Now I'll stop with my annoying questions :)

I'm happy Thunder isnt that different.

?

wonder why she hasmt posted the back cover yet

I'm not from the land of the palms, so I know I can’t stay here ♫

Maybe she'll move up here to Canada :brows::grinds::crying4::justride: Yep, makes sense.

1 minute ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

I am so excited for this album, but the one thing that makes me sad is that there are only five songs that I haven’t heard yet. We basically already know the album is going to be amazing because we have already heard a majority of it. I’m glad the dealer leak is LQ, so I can still look forward to hearing the HQ version, so I have six tracks to look forward to. I hope a few of the tracks are slightly reworked just so that I have a little more new music to enjoy when the album drops.

Sigh, it's too late for me now I've seen that bit :creep: Here I go again, letting my impatience leak me away :suicide: