Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

i just don’t understand what in the hell boz was listening to when he said there’s only piano in arcadia. the horns sound amazing, reminiscent of honeymoon the album in a way (a bit like TB!) and surprisingly it fades so well into the interlude, and that definitely wasn’t what i expected from it - it’s so much better :hair:

the last verse, the peace signs and middle fingers, what an elegant way to say a massive fuck you to everyone who hurt her. i’m not even sure why the western bound, plus the hate that they gave, by the way thanks for that, on the way i’ll pray for ya brings me to tears. i’m so proud of her. she’s still standing (straight like an angel) while they just fade away:rollin:

7 minutes ago, empty sky said:

i just don’t understand what in the hell boz was listening to when he said there’s only piano in arcadia. the horns sound amazing, reminiscent of honeymoon the album in a way (a bit like TB!) and surprisingly it fades so well into the interlude, and that definitely wasn’t what i expected from it - it’s so much better :hair:

the last verse, the peace signs and middle fingers, what an elegant way to say a massive fuck you to everyone who hurt her. i’m not even sure why the western bound, plus the hate that they gave, by the way thanks for that, on the way i’ll pray for ya brings me to tears. i’m so proud of her. she’s still standing (straight like an angel) while they just fade away:rollin:

I was thinking the same thing! I always thought Honeymoon (the song) sounded very Morricone-y during the bridge and I thought (based on no real info except my crazy brain) it was partly inspired by the dollars trilogy. Then we got these Arcadia horns and now well she literally followed it up w an actual Morricone sample from the trilogy so… maybe I’m right :creep: 

UbsOye5.png

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Have they been included in spotify as well?

Also...do physicals ship on 22 or 29th?

And someone also mentioned the Arcadia MV audio is different from streaming? Really?

Someone with Spotify said they sound the same on there, can’t confirm myself. Don’t know about shipping. The video includes the following track “Interlude - the Trio” at the end, I originally mistook it for being only in the video - we won’t have it on streaming till release. ?? 

37 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Arcadia MV version and Arcadia streaming version are both different. Listen to just the first 3 piano notes in both

Yes ...but I was hoping someone with more musical knowledge than me could shed some light on the differences in two versions..

Like what key are each in and are her vocals different..

??

Maybe our queen @plastiscguy could help ?

15 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Arcadia MV version and Arcadia streaming version are both different. Listen to just the first 3 piano notes in both

it's so annoying when she does this 

5 hours ago, BlueGreenGray said:

What's up with the dragon emoji that Lana used? Gabe Simon also used it for his IG story. :shh2:

"I'm a dragon, you're a whore" mood. :peace2: 

1 hour ago, empty sky said:

maybe he was listening to the MV version because that sounds like only piano sometimes

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

16 minutes ago, Mrs Puff said:

Also in the streaming version there's some sort of bass that almost sounds like a man humming in the first verse when she says "angel" "halo" "heyo" and "lets go" and its Lowkey bothering me :bebe:

It’s Lana possessed by Talent :oprah3:

"why are these twinks always begging for that weak ass/boring ass 'Yes to Heaven' song to be in every album i have to make? I cant comprehend it" — LDR being confused every era (since Ultra)

Spoiler

...and we still have to stream YTH thru "unreleased playlist/google drive collection/youtube" today.

763TSja.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing