Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I'm assuming the streaming version is the more updated/intended one since it seems like the mv was finished a while ago. People also say the album versions of TB and WW sound different but I can't really hear anything upon first listen. Although it's probably true (which is nice bc the mixing was kinda wonky)

So weird to me that she does this, she must keep working until the last minute (I mean we already know she does this). I think I like the streaming version more, the trumpets are gorg

I think he’s just joking here..?

682-FE138-74-C4-4463-A6-F3-7312-BA11297-F

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think he’s just joking here..?

682-FE138-74-C4-4463-A6-F3-7312-BA11297-F

he's literally so insufferable very embarrassing for him - glad Lana dumped his ass

My birthday is on 23rd of October and the album will be dropped exactly at midnight. I really do not know a better person. I will be spending my birthday drinking wine and crying my eyes out. Lana is the greatest musician alive, no doubts. 

1 minute ago, ioncewaspoisonivy said:

My birthday is on 23rd of October and the album will be dropped exactly at midnight. I really do not know a better person. I will be spending my birthday drinking wine and crying my eyes out. Lana is the greatest musician alive, no doubts. 

gurl.. it will be night of 21st TYRONE!!! did you eat the watermelon?. ANSWER ME!!!!!.. anyone else expecting red chunks of watermelon to fly out of his mouth melonvomit

WELL, WE FINALLY MADE IT TO A REAL PRE-RELEASE!!

in%C3%AAs-sunglass.gif

Arcadia is an instant masterpiece, and the interlude is that bitch. I never lost hope for trap making a comeback. Grandma days are over. 

29 minutes ago, be sweet said:

he's literally so insufferable very embarrassing for him - glad Lana dumped his ass

Sorry but whut?

The fans that keep on harassing & tagging him are embarassing.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!