Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488628okxxuky5ww8sffsl Picture of the covers that were recorded with Zach, being locked up on his hard drive, when they were supposed to be on her next album. 

Summertime knowing she’s Wild and Free

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

the fact that Lana's tweet about the video says "video directed by nobody" is iconic in and of itself

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, saith said:

Where the features credited when she annonced the tracklist for COOC ?

They weren't, not even in the back cover :eartha2: when the credits were released, they were only credited as "vocalists", not as a feature. 

Later on, Weyes and Zella were finally credited, but Nikki wasn't (until this day she isn't for some reason)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

They're not working together. Those songs were recorded in 2013

True but like just interacting like they’re doing okay is still so cool 

they make beautiful music together 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

16 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

They're not working together. Those songs were recorded in 2013

Which song? How do we know this?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I wonder if Lana is supposed to represent the Greek goddess Artemis on Blue Banisters album cover? Artemis is often depicted being accompanied by dogs, and in Wikipedia it says that the dogs were given to Artemis by Pan in the forests of Arcadia. Arcadia is also the place where Artemis was worshipped :um2:

Arcadia is already a classic :hottie: One of her best singles ever IMO. Lana's new magnum opus coming in 43 days :peace:

imageproxy.jpg

So...I really like Arcadia, but the chorus to me sounds awkward and flat, like the part where sings 'Arcaaadiiaaaa". The verses are amazing though, but I think the chorus could have sounded more fitting.

As for Dealer, I'm hoping we get the solo version, in which case I'll be happy to give it a second chance. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I haven't heard Dealer in full ( only snippets) but it already made me change  my user name :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Arcadia also got some "recent" changes (unless they made the MV different for some reason) so maybe the album insiders have is an early version of it and that's why they say

Spoiler

the unreleased songs didn't change

Someone also made a great point with Dealer. She even acknowledged the producer (Zach) when talking about that track so it would be weird to no even mention

Spoiler

she sings it with someone else (and it's not even backing vocals, it's a lot of the song according to the ones here that listened to it)

giphy.gif

Wait Arcadia was changed? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

the “give ya all my money give ya all my money give ya all my MONAYYYY” snippet we had before the whole song leaked is 100% solo and there isnt a part in the full song she sings that specific part solo..... has me thinking :hooker:

Just now, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

So who preorderd all the varients?

I’m too broke for that 

I did order 2 physicals and maybe a 3rd today :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

So who preorderd all the varients?

Only the tractor one cause at least we'll be able to get the original variant whenever, @me praying the side profile cover is the UO album

I'm curious to hear the end product altogether and not just an iTunes album made of singles, leaks and demos -- we can only assume some details about the album, but like how some versions vary from vinyl to streaming, we'll never know for sure

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

45 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Thinking about how Ultraviolence was about Barrie and how down she was during that era, I mean like that album isn’t the most cherry thing lol

and now they’re working together?!?!? Icons truly wish they got back together especially after all this personal growth 

he caught her on the flipside :sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

Sit down twink:hottie:

Lmao I screamed:hillary: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: