Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

speaking of this thread, what the hell does she mean by “star-drip ivs”? :air:

I think she means this but filled with drugs?

iv-therapy-waiting-room.jpg

idk :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I feel like she's saying the fame either kept her alive or tore her apart. 

OR she's been living in her own world and now she's coming back to reality

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, fine china said:

I only recently realized that's what she was saying. I thought it was "I've been running on star drip, I feast for so long" :toofunny:

queen of eating :popcorn: maybe that’s why she saw doritos & burritos swimming in the bay :air:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, Surf Noir said:

it could mean a couple things.

i interpreted it as treatment for when she was in the hospital and taking lithium.

however before this it states "i've been running on stardust alone for so long" and stardust could reference a lyric in Woodstock by Joni Mitchell. 

faSE.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I think she’s acknowledging that due to her status as a star, she is taken care of quite easily in the privilege that comes with that status, and was so in her own bubble that she had been ignorant to certain things and walked into looking like a bad person? I think… I remember Lorde said recently that she had her IV come to her rather than having to struggle in going and getting help, which is informing my interpretation 

Do we think Niko and Topanga are gonna get a namedrop on the album like Tex and Mex did? Where were they while Tex and Mex were in the bay? I mean, the dogs even got the album cover :whatever2: #JusticeForNikoAndTopanga

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Do we think Niko and Topanga are gonna get a namedrop on the album like Tex and Mex did? Where were they while Tex and Mex were in the bay? I mean, the dogs even got the album cover :whatever2: #JusticeForNikoAndTopanga

:true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Thunder does NOT start with a piano :eartha2:

In the new snippet I can only hear a piano when she sings “when the party ends”, then the drums come in when she sings “just”. But it definitely sounds different

“Arcadia is an astonishing farewell to an industry that trashed her from the beginning and almost immediately rebuilt itself in her image. There’s no popular artist alive today that doesn’t owe some debt to Del Rey’s artistic vision.” - Spin magazine on Lana Del Rey’s influence:trisha::oprah:

https://www.spin.com/2021/09/lana-del-rey-arcadia/

8 minutes ago, Diamondsintosnow said:
  Hide contents

In the new snippet I can only hear a piano when she sings “when the party ends”, then the drums come in when she sings “just”. But it definitely sounds different

Spoiler

That's my edit... If you search it on dbree, you can clearly see the name of the file is "fake leak" :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Unban Deluluking said:

“Arcadia is an astonishing farewell to an industry that trashed her from the beginning and almost immediately rebuilt itself in her image. There’s no popular artist alive today that doesn’t owe some debt to Del Rey’s artistic vision.” - Spin magazine on Lana Del Rey’s influence:trisha::oprah:

Love it love it

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Do we have any new news?

im confused because every insider said it was piano album and now they’re saying it’s actually not just that?

I need more of The Trio

14 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

this makes me so so happy :trisha: