Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Arcadia makes me feel like i'm in love 

it makes me feel like im running away from whats no longer good for me... but knowing i can trust that what im running towards is all that i need n that my internal compass will always lead me to where i need to be :flutter:

31 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

“Arcadia is an astonishing farewell to an industry that trashed her from the beginning and almost immediately rebuilt itself in her image. There’s no popular artist alive today that doesn’t owe some debt to Del Rey’s artistic vision.” - Spin magazine on Lana Del Rey’s influence:trisha::oprah:

https://www.spin.com/2021/09/lana-del-rey-arcadia/

We've come such a long way :trisha:

spin-di-spin-spin-heres-a-lana-del-rey-i 

I forgot to write this but 2 months ago I was wondering if Clay has a band, he could make something for her. And now we have interlude produced by him and his brother. My mind:sass:

"This keeps being repeated, but it's not exactly true. The song sure is more piano oriented at first, but then it grows with new string arrangement and and percussion. While I do miss guitar being the most prominent instrument on the track, the final version feels more complex and finished. It actually clears the issue I have with some of new Lana songs - Thunder has strong build up, the song is growing with new elements throughout, I love that. A highlight of the album."

BOZ talking about Thunder.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Arcadia feels like a noble but tired last chance.. 

And we are all so very tired. Men are exhausting and I feel lanas pain

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"This keeps being repeated, but it's not exactly true. The song sure is more piano oriented at first, but then it grows with new string arrangement and and percussion. While I do miss guitar being the most prominent instrument on the track, the final version feels more complex and finished. It actually clears the issue I have with some of new Lana songs - Thunder has strong build up, the song is growing with new elements throughout, I love that. A highlight of the album."

BOZ talking about Thunder.

We Won! :oprah4:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, Unban Deluluking said:

“Arcadia is an astonishing farewell to an industry that trashed her from the beginning and almost immediately rebuilt itself in her image. There’s no popular artist alive today that doesn’t owe some debt to Del Rey’s artistic vision.” - Spin magazine on Lana Del Rey’s influence:trisha::oprah:

https://www.spin.com/2021/09/lana-del-rey-arcadia/

LATE ass bitches 

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, COCC said:

There's a picture on the wall of me on a John Deere, Jenny handed me a beer, said, "How the hell did you get there?" 

You thought John was a guy and she had a picture where she was sitting on him? And Jenny asking how she managed to do that?  :oopna2:

I really thought the lyrics were "There's a picture of on the wall of me with John Deere:creep: ?? and I figured Jenny asked like how Lana got where the picture was taken [Oklaaaahooooomaa] :derpna2: idek honestly-

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy