Oklahoma - a garbage state in the midwest
dresser- a piece of furniture 
Nikki Lane - the first lady of outlaw country 
banisters- the things between stairs and the railing 
weathervane- wind instrument that sits on top of a barn
heat lightning- cloud to ground lightning, also known as silent lightning 
Santa Clarita Fires- wild fires in santa clarita, CA 
the diamonds, the rust, and the rain- a reference to Joan Baez hit song
Tex and Mex are in the Bay- tex and mex are the dogs on the cover, and they are swimming in the bay ( a body of water) 
Chucky- lana's sister 
Chickens- the bird, that we eat 
3 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

But why would a chicken NOT be running bare feet? Do chickens wear shoes now. :biblio: sometimes she just throws lines in there for no reason

In the context of this song, I believe she's referring to Chuck when she says "Chicken's running barefeet" as this is a known nickname to her, and Jenny is referring to Jen Stith her best friend :mj2: but the fact we needed this vocabulary checksheet for the title track is hilarious to me x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Youtube cancelled Etienne.L account, where that user uploaded incredible fanmade bootlegs -most probably because of violating copyright of content aimed to be on BB- :(.

Does anybody know that guy? Do we know if he shares his work on any other platforms? He is truly talented...

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

pianos can be cool too bestie, trust the process

not saying it can't, just saying it's an overdly done formula on her part.

1 minute ago, Lustfordealer said:

imagine the meltdowns if boz didnt say that interlude is actually on the album :oprah2:

I still want the COCC mv intro

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I just realized I used red text here originally - totally forgot about that rule. So sorry @Elle and thanks for changing it!! :kiss:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think red text is only reserved for the site administrator and mods, as it is used to indicate the urgency of a critical/important message to users!

It's okay, no worries! We won't give a Warning Point for that sort of thing, but we'll just go in an edit it instead. We reserve the red text for important messages and mod notes! x

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

why can't you use it? i need to see the rules list

Here they are in case you need a quick refresher! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think the middle of the album will be rock-influenced and with more bops, since the interlude and the song that rhymes with catterpillar have that sound. then from thunder on, the album slows into a beautiful collection of sentimental songs

:whoopi: either we got a deluxe edition no one knows about or...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I have a confession to make

Spoiler

I DIDN'T WATCH THE ARCADIA MV UNTIL NOW AND WHAT THE FUCkk THE INTERLUDE WHAT THE FUCK I KNEW IT WAS GOOD BUT THAT'S HER BEST SONG LIKE EVER INCREDIBLE LDR9 A TRIPPY TRAP MASTERPIECE PRODUCED BY CLAY AND CLAY'S BROTHER MIKE DEAN COMING DECEMBER 24th

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

i wouldn't judge any of the album tracks until we've heard them for ourselves, we can't take somebody else's words & opinions as a fact, because there's been multiple instances where insiders have been inaccurate, and their own opinions & tastes may influence what they spill about certain songs, also, boz's copy of the album may be older/outdated, we can't say for sure if she didn't rework cherry blossom with rick nowels, i mean, we already have two versions of arcadia and apparently the three singles now have different mixing :agree:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

13 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i will not say this AGAIN.

Thunder is NOT a piano ballad. 

You are going to hear Thunder and you are going to love it. 

now stop with the dramatics :oprah3:

Thanks for this. Anything about Black Bathing Suit? I’m so curious if people have heard anything….