Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Coney Island King said:

what-a-coincidence-reassure.gif

Sis stop, the number of times they have spilled the tea is AS TRO NO MI CAL

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, Surf Noir said:

where did this rumor about nikki lane being on cherry blossom come from? or are you all just making stuff up again :toofunny:

one person was joking that CB got reworkes into a house music funk alt-rock masterpiece idk and someone else said "and it features nikki lane" joking but then one person questioned it and now everyone believes it

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

is it really? i don't pay much attention to nicki minaj anyway but would've been interested to know how a collab would've gone. hmm oh well lmao

yea it's an AI voice generator. but i would high-key be interested on a nicki x lana collab

Cherry Blossom is actually a Lana x Nikki x Nicki collab. They call themselves Lana and Nik/cki :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

#ParisHiltonExclusive:

Lana Del Rey says the word “the” and “a” in at least five songs from BB! 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Poor Nikki Lane - you guys leverage her existence against each other constantly :toofunny: the poor woman released one song with her friend Lana Del Rey and you guys act like that was the harbinger of future “ruined” albums ?

I do not tolerate Nikki Lane slander :peace2:

Black Bathing Suit better be good otherwise everyone will be so mad anyways all the songs that have been been released so far (or l word) are not flops so That’s a good sign for this album

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Poor Nikki Lane - you guys leverage her existence against each other constantly :toofunny: the poor woman released one song with her friend Lana Del Rey and you guys act like that was the harbinger of future “ruined” albums ?

I don't have anything against her, but her inclusion in Lana's music has produced results I'm not a fan of. But mostly, the thought of having both Nikki and Nicki as features is something straight out of a nightmare, Although, it'd would make for the most chaotic song ever if they jumped on Dealer and it was remixed by A.G. Cook lmaooo

edit: I'm too high now to fix my grammar but you guys can understand 

If we get one more single from the album before the release:

1. What song do you think it will be?

2. What song do you want it to be?

Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive either

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can you imagine the CULTURAL COLLAPSE if Tomorrow Never Came was on COCC instead?

What could’ve been..

America

2 minutes ago, therealmikedealer said:

I don't have anything against her, but her inclusion in Lana's music has produced results I'm not a fan of. But mostly, the thought of having both Nikki and Nicki as features is something straight out of a nightmare, Although, it'd would make for the most chaotic song ever if they jumped on Dealer and it was remixed by A.G. Cook lmaooo

LOL - that’s fair! I just think it’s so funny but also sad how Nikki Lane is constantly brought up in some fake rumour and everybody panics ☠️ it’s like a cultural phenomenon on LB at this point!

1 minute ago, GetFree said:

Can you imagine the IMPACT if Tomorrow Never Came was on COCC instead? What could’ve been..

A shorter album for me

if u catch my drift 

(please don't @ me, I'm just joking)

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

LOL - that’s fair! I just think it’s so funny but also sad how Nikki Lane is constantly brought up in some fake rumour and everybody panics ☠️ it’s like a cultural phenomenon on LB at this point!

I'm still laughing at how after the first L word for Dealer, some people here GENUINELY thought Nikki was featured

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It’s really not our fault, Nikki was the beginning of Lana becoming a yeehaw Oklahoma girl and venturing into country undertones. BUS is not a highlight of COCC and her constant posts with Nikki Lane are a fair fear. Also, not counting that they allegedly have a joint twang album and Lana name dropped her on BB song. There is understandable fear of Nikki Lane making Lana put country songs on BB…

America