Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

btw i just logged in to say :xcry: that wildflower wildfire is one of the prettiest songs lana ever wrote. this is coming from a UV-HM slut. i might be a little too much obsessed with it :wowcry:

THIS!!! :krylie: it was my least favorite of the singles after my first listen but i've grown to love it so much. now i can't get it out of my head and it genuinely may be my most played song this year. the lyrics :lange: the melody :angie: the vocal performance :oprah:

1 hour ago, lil aerosol said:

I AGREE!! it is truly excellent, so much so that i'm using my time in lockdown to pick up the piano again by learning Wildflower Wildfire :ma:

omg me too bestie!! :oop: these piano ballads are keeping us in practice :oic:

it might be a little bit off topic but GUYS, i tried listening the pre-save 4 tracks "Blue Banisters" with "Wild One" & "Fine China" and they're blended SO WELL - as if they all were meant to be in the same project together!!! :crying:bcmfJa9.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

good morning soldiers we are one day closer to Black Bathing Suit, Dealer, Violets For Roses, Beautiful and Sweet Carolina obeysnz-trisha.gif

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

so we get 2 albums in one year, probably gonna be years until the next one ?

lana already has a few projects on the way, and she seems very inspired lately. i don’t think we have to worry about a long silence for a while :wub:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

30 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That's because the video is pretty awful which is a shame because the song is beautiful. Trust me, I'm not the only one saying this.

She got better criticism for her homemade leaked video of "Hope is a dangerous...."

:pls:

2 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm gonna admit. I'm kinda worried that last year might have done some irreversible damage. When arcadia came out yesterday she barely trended at all. I think the topic peaked at #25 on the Twitter trend chart. Now, the video seems to be doing well. But no one is *talking* about it outside of review sites. Is it due to the type of song(another ballad)? Or again, does this go back to last year's events. Idk. Maybe I'm over thinking 

I know what you mean, but COCC has shown that there is no damage at all (#2 US, #1 UK, record vinyl sales, critical success etc).

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

I was on FB after a long nap and someone said Lana is retiring and this is a farewell album? Wtf??

We know that she‘s working on LDR 9 with Mike :creep:

38 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That's because the video is pretty awful which is a shame because the song is beautiful. Trust me, I'm not the only one saying this.

She got better criticism for her homemade leaked video of "Hope is a dangerous...."

:pls:

I like Arcadia, especially the verses, but I don't really enjoy the chorus for now. I don't really like it when she forces on her voice. I still love the 3 firsts single tracks more.

I really think Fine China would had find its home on that record, but it doesn't bother me that it's not on it cause it's one of the Lana songs I listened the most.

That being said I think this album is her unreleased tracks album that she was talking about years ago. And even if I'm a bit disappointed with the very few number of songs we will fully discover I couldn't be more happy of the songs she picked from the leaked ones. I mean, The Color Blue on an official release, what a dream we're living in.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

13 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Is that really true? i thought he was working on future projects, but if he were the main producer it would be even better

We can‘t confirm it 100% that he‘s the main producer, but based on his tweet and a story he shared on ig it‘s clear that she‘s working on LDR 9 and that he‘s one of the producers. I think an insider has also confirmed it. :)

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

lana isnt retiring. pretty sure boz said that she already started working on another project

Guuuurl, i don’t think there has been a single artist to release this much music in a decade other than Lana. She CLEARLY cannot stop making music, we have a new album every 18 months, this year we have 2 within 7 months. She’s not going anywhere.

She couldn’t have picked better unreleased tracks for this record. They are all her best and the sequencing of Nectar of the Gods —> Living Legend —> Cherry Blossom is gorgeous.

Preemptively, I can see why she chose those songs and how they fit into her story, and I can’t wait to hear the rest of the album of course! October 22 cannot come soon enough. :party:

2 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm gonna admit. I'm kinda worried that last year might have done some irreversible damage. When arcadia came out yesterday she barely trended at all. I think the topic peaked at #25 on the Twitter trend chart. Now, the video seems to be doing well. But no one is *talking* about it outside of review sites. Is it due to the type of song(another ballad)? Or again, does this go back to last year's events. Idk. Maybe I'm over thinking 

that's not qftc fault at all, if anything is the lack of promotion coming from all sides, including lana's :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, Style said:

i’m still not over how perfect this album is shaping up to be. the covers, the songs, the video…… :cryney2:

Lana really said

Dy73cCBVAAANFrJ.jpg

12 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

the sweetest girl on my spotify release radar playlist cover :party:

tTwUZmM.png

TIME TO GIVE US THIS PICTURE WITH NO LETTERING MISS LANZ, I NEED A NEW PC WALLPAPER ??

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

47 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

the sweetest girl on my spotify release radar playlist cover :party:

tTwUZmM.png

She finally changed her spotify profile picture :oprah: she looks stunning 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆