Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Olivia Rodego? You know what i mean, the one with the license song that my 15 year old neighbour keeps showing me vidoes of and i’m literally like “i’m too old for this shit” everytime.

Edit: Ok Olivia Rodriguez, i looked her up. 

Olivia Rodrighoe

A queen we stan

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

decided to do something nice for the girlies today.. check the website that shall not be named for an old studio session of cherry blossom  :kiss3:

Gosh love Lana so much, just so natural and elegantly beautiful. I love when we get to hear the the little interactions in studio and hear her lay the tracks.

i stutter and change the subject when someone asks me what my favorite lana album is…like idk? all of them are unique and amazing in their own way i just can’t rank or compare her work???

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

but we had that already... right? it's been included the Miss Daytona Collection for a while :um2:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Manifest a *deluxe* edition for Blue Banisters

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

decided to do something nice for the girlies today.. check the website that shall not be named for an old studio session of cherry blossom  :kiss3:

And we thank you!:hottie:

5 minutes ago, Once349 said:

is it just me but all of the singles, TB, WW, BB, sound slightly different. Have they been reworked recently? I listened them for the first time in about 2 weeks and I swear to god it has additional stuff and sounds better!

they’re different mixes!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

they’re different mixes!

It's so hard being an overly organised Lana fan, so many alt mixes and versions, I don't think I'll ever have everything properly organised :crying4:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

54 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

"You played it beautifully, but I had a LOT of off key notes"

Self aware queen :oprah:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think this album is gonna be new Honeymoon and LDR9 will be another BTD and starts another circle. LFL was more grown version of BTD and Norman giving UV vibes. COCC is it what Ultraviolence was meant and maybe that was lowkey skipped by Lana. And here we are with BB- many melancholic dreamy songs with (probaly) 2-3 bops (i don't count interlude).

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I love this, her raw voice take sounds flawless and full. And I love the little commentary

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'll be away for 2 weeks and i expect i won't be able to access a lot of sites during that time (especially the site that shall not be named), so i'm really hoping this doesn't leak :wowcry:

I'll keep basking in Arcadia how-the-mighty-have-fallen you-need-a-miracle glory until then

as much as i'm excited for black bathing suit, i think "beautiful" is quite intriguing. is it a ballad? probably. but i just wonder what that song could be about. the title is so vague, but i have a feeling that it might emotionally destroy me. :makeup2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I still don’t know what’s she’s saying ‘my lips like the falicks of bay veiw’ ???

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

as much as i'm excited for black bathing suit, i think "beautiful" is quite intriguing. is it a ballad? probably. but i just wonder what that song could be about. the title is so vague, but i have a feeling that it might emotionally destroy me. :makeup2:

It’s probably life is beautiful

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance