Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Beautiful might be a highlight.

Usually her melodies are beautiful already, so a song called Beautiful must even be more beautiful than normal. 

:bebe:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I still don’t know what’s she’s saying ‘my lips like the falicks of bay veiw’ ???

It’s probably life is beautiful

“My hips, San Gabriel all day; // My lips, like the fire licks the bay, if you // think that you know yourself, you can come over // Lay your hands on me like you’re a land rover “

pretty sure it’s this; the “view” you’re hearing is actually the “if you” of the next line. Beautiful use of enjambment 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I still don’t know what’s she’s saying ‘my lips like the falicks of bay veiw’ ???

My lips like the fire licks the bay

If you think that you know yourself

You can come over

She sings "fire licks" and "bay if you" without pausing between words.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

37 minutes ago, Once349 said:

Screenshot-20210910-175723.jpg

Can't tell if Claypole is being serious or not ? is he still salty that they broke up? 

he's being serious. his brother is apparantely a producer and they both produced the interlude together

his brother posted on his insta about it btw

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I can't make up my mind on this, but do y'all 

think Text Book works as an opening track? :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

no I wish it was WW

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

no I wish it was WW

I think it should be Arcadia - Blue Banisters - Text Book

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

I think it should be Arcadia - Blue Banisters - Text Book

arcadia would work beautifully as well! the only reason I vote for WW is because she starts with "here's the deal... 'cause I know you wanna talk about it" idk it would be iconic as the first line of the album imho just like "we both know that it's not fashionable to love me"

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Yes! To me, it’s perfect. It starts the album off on quite a simple but stark note with the line, “I guess you could call it text book....” - almost as if she’s prefacing everything she’ll discuss on this album, like this is my story that you’ve been skeptical of over the years, here’s what it really is and why it’s been polarizing - it’s a classic text book case but maybe that very fact is what you need to realize to understand me. Plus, sonically, I think it probably foreshadows the sound of this album (a perfect blend between something bluesy and something more piano-ballad-driven). 

14 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I didn't think it would at first, but after listening to the first four tracks of the album, it's works surprisingly better than I expected. I still think that BB or WW would've been the better choice, but Text Book is actually a pretty good opener too. And it goes right into BB really well. 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

sweet caroline is her best closen track so far... also, she recorded a little home video when Chuck was pregnant but idk if she will release it with the song :typewriter:

I think Rob also played the piano on that song too... So emocional 

that's actually so cute must have been such a special moment for them :defeated: I imagine their joy when chuck found out she was pregnant, especially lana's!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

that's actually so cute must have been such a special moment for them :defeated: I imagine their joy when chuck found out she was pregnant, especially lana's!

Rob just moved for Los Angeles to stay more with Chuck Lana and Charlie... I think Lana is living her best moment :xcry:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'd cry like a baby if it was a compilation of videos starting from with the announcement that chuck is pregnant and as it goes we see her belly getting bigger and bigger until we see them holding a baby ?

D.png