Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I wonder if Arcadia, the city in LA, has any personal significance to Lana. Sometimes when Lana says things that don’t make sense right away, it’s usually because she’s speaking the AA language. So Arcadia reminded me of the poem where Lana said she did AA meetings in Lake Arrowhead

Sorry to be bothering you with questions yet again @lustforlife... I'm sure you're getting a lot of these and I apologize in advance to add even more pressure to the mix.

But I just can't stop thinking about Black Bathing Suit. What can you tell us about it? I'll settle for anything you might wanna share!

And btw thank you so much for the info you've been spilling. Something about the way you word it makes it feel more intimate and tender.

IMG-7960.jpg

Why does her voice keep getting better and better with every release? I remember thinking that she sounded amazing on LFL, but then she topped it with NFR, then with COCC and now with BB :oprah:

maybe it‘s the vaping

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the streaming version is different from the music video version, like fuck it i love you

no no that. it’s like the streaming version was changed a bit. maybe im going crazy