Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

so why do we trust lustforlife now

because everything she spilled turned out true!! even deaf BoZ said arcadia was only piano and lustforlife said it had strings and etc...!

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

beautiful is a ballad with rock surf influences 

bbs is intersting... a surprise :blush3:

This is stressing me out... haha

BoZ also said it was a surprise and something to look forward to...

I'm hoping the Interlude goes right into it, but now I'm not sure how to read all this....Is it okay to ask what the sound is like?

3 minutes ago, MJA said:

This is stressing me out... haha

BoZ also said it was a surprise and something to look forward to...

I'm hoping the Interlude goes right into it, but now I'm not sure how to read all this....Is it okay to ask what the sound is like?

i really want to see the surprise faces... but lust for life stans maybe will won this time 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

i really want to see the surprise faces... but lust for life stans maybe will won this time 

You're an absolute gem!

I'm hear for some trap beats and some BTD/LFL vibes!

Just now, lustforlife said:

:oprah4:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

idk? maybe flipside? :eartha2:

Sorry last question... is there another single coming out before the release on 10/22? 

I actually had assumed it would be Black Bathing Suit because it's #5 on trackless which is 'single' territory

I could also be totally wrong :) Thanks for the intel too!

Lol, is Black Bathing Suit going to be trap?! That would be fun and the interlude before it would make a lot of sense. For some strange reason though I expect it to be the more melodic/more lyrics-heavy trip hop (or super bluesy) sister of Dealer. 

@lustforlife Is Violet for Roses a ballad? The fact that it plays right before Dealer intrigues me a lot...

EDIT: Hey...didn't @lustforlife say that there's orchestra and choir on the album? What if Black Bathing Suit is the song that features these elements and takes us completely by surprise while we're expecting a sultry bop?