Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

@lustforlife Idk If you'll respond to this but I don't loose anything trying lol, well now that we got the official tracklist, can we get a little bit of info on any scrapped tracks/early tracklists, besides the ones we already know? God know the gays need to have another pre-release/pre-leak/begging thread since this one is about to die soon 

:oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, lustforlife said:

NFR is the end of America 

Blue Banisters is the end of Lana Del Rey 

Please tell us more. What does this mean :ohno:

Just now, COCC said:

Please tell us more. What does this mean :ohno:

Hmm maybe she realized the persona she created is the source of the burden she's been carrying. It would make sense for this album to be a severe deconstruction of Lana the persona, as Elizabeth the person takes her place. A fully realized human being.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, lustforlife said:

violets for roses is about a toxic relationship and heal... Also the heal theme is recurrent on the album. This album is big. alot of you gonna put this on the top of her discography

Why and how is she ending herself with BB :ohno:

2 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

Well Damn... I just realized... if lana is telling her story, if she is telling us what was it like, what is it like right now.. it makes sense to have songs that sound like different eras:oprah:

Exactly! She is channeling all of her previous eras on BB… Just the songs that will begin with WFWF until the last one will be a travel in time of each of her albums. Her mind!

The album seems to reflect her last 10 years on the industry. She put songs that are very important in her journey. Some of them are unleseads... but every unreleseads mean something and talks about a certain moment. she is not lazy. :blush3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

violets for roses is about a toxic relationship and heal... Also the heal theme is recurrent on the album. This album is big. alot of you gonna put this on the top of her discography

where do u personally rank it amongst her other albums?

Wy8jf2U.jpg

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

NFR is the end of America 

Blue Banisters is the end of Lana Del Rey 

BITCH WHAT OUFF WHAT NO WHAT FUCJ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

BBS being for the lfl stand I’m happy for them omg we’re getting a bop 

and beautiful being similar to flip side….only time will tell

thank you lustforlife,

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hmm maybe she realized the persona she created is the source of the burden she's been carrying. It would make sense for this album to be a severe deconstruction of Lana the persona, as Elizabeth the person takes her place. A fully realized human being.

That's what I'm thinking too.. there is no way that she is retiring or something like that. maybe Elizabeth is back:xcry: Lana can't come to the phone rn..........................

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a mix between lizzy's surf influences & FLIPSIDE running-and-crying.gif

like I have no WORDS running-and-crying.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, luminom said:

where do u personally rank it amongst her other albums?

for sure on the holy trinity. There is no way to put this outside of her 3 best body of work. Alot of people that gave up in cocc era will back quickly

Lust For Dead   large.gif