Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think she's dropping the "lana del rey" name, considering the fact that almost all of the people in her life call her that, i think she feels more like that's her name than lizzy/elizabeth

i think they meant the "end of lana del rey" more figuratively

They do? Interesting, because have been wondering [if people call her/she goes by Lizzy or Lana irl] since like forever. Does her family call her Lana too?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

They do? Interesting, because have been wondering [if people call her/she goes by Lizzy or Lana irl] since like forever. Does her family call her Lana too?

i'm not sure about her family, i would think if anything, maybe her parents call her by her real name, but i wouldn't be shocked if chuck & charlie call her lana

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i wonder if lana's passport says lana del rey or elizabeth grant. she legally changed her name right? it's not just a stage name, i believe?

it’s 100% still Elizabeth Woolridge Grant

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i wonder if lana's passport says lana del rey or elizabeth grant. she legally changed her name right? it's not just a stage name, i believe?

In Violet she signed up for the boating or pilot (I can’t remember) class as Elizabeth 

44 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

and the song describes her getting ready to bed :true: SOTY

Hell yeah! Finally a relatable song. I love laying down in bed, it's awesome :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

10 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I think I heard that pretty much everyone in her personal life calls her Lana apart from her mother father's wife

I'm caving. I wanna hear the Dealer demo. How do I... come across it peeps? Plz help :oic:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting links to illegal leaks of copyrighted content set for official release through purchase and streaming is forbidden x

57 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe it's more like "freak" or "art deco"? they have trap beats/influence, yet they're more lush & regal 

They said it was a surprise. Probably something different that we haven’t heard in awhile or completely new. Freak/Art Deco are still pretty slow tracks. 

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

obviously this is just wild daydreaming but imagine a revival of the rich whores :kris: for real tho, am quite excited to see where lana goes from here and how she continues to grow :krylie:

She's kind of on a streak of working with exes on music, so if she wanted to get into the studio with Arthur Lynn, I wouldn't complain :true: The Rich Whores era produced some of my favorite unreleased songs 

(obviously we don't know what happened in their relationship so i can't even say if that's possible, just some useless dreaming)

imageproxy.jpg

25 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I was wondering about that recently and I wanted to ask here from the moment when on her birthday cake we have "Happy birthday Lana". I was thinking if anybody called her Lizzy and do she changed her name or she stayed Lizzy.