Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

21 minutes ago, Obduration said:

In Violet she signed up for the boating or pilot (I canโ€™t remember) class as Elizabethย 

I signed up for the class as Elizabethย Grantย  and nobody blinked an eye.

ย 

So why was I so sure that

when I walked into the tiny shack on Bali Way someone wouldย say:

โ€œYouโ€™re not a captain of a ship or a master of the sky.โ€?

No, the fisherman didnโ€™t care and so neither did I

ย 

I felt quoting the best poem from Violet was appropriate even if a little off-topicย :kiss:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Do you gays think maybe Sweet Carolina is about Lana and Chuckโ€™s sisterhood and thatโ€™s why Chuck said ยซ our song ยป in her post?

ย 

In my head maybe Rob calls them โ€˜Carolinaโ€™ as a duo (Caroline+Lana) and thatโ€™s why all three of them are involved onย the song.ย :wub:
ย 

Edit: Not my autocorrect changing guys to gays.:oic2:

20 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i have a feeling she's going to retire the Lana Del Rey persona and start releasing music under her actual nameย :cuteface:

i think that would be kinda weird honestly

Manifesting The Revenge of Sparkle Jumpย Rope Queen a.k.a. LDR9, a surf noir experimental beach rock indie Coney Island sadcore hot dog lolipop heart shaped sunglasses masterpiece

8 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

Why does the yt arcadia sound different? Theres no orchestra

OHย WTF I didn't know!!! It's beautiful!ย :icant: I wasย listening to the yt version only, now finally the song has arrived for me.ย 

I'm still trying to get used to calling it Nectar of the Gods and not Wild On You/Color Blueย :bebe:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

36 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

At this point, I'd love to see an interview, where she reflects on her whole careerย :legend:

The way I would KILL for her to do an interview where she reflects on all of her past era, the critical reception and how she feel about the music now...ย 

ย 

Like what does sheย feel about Honeymoon???? I NEED to know

56 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i have a feeling she's going to retire the Lana Del Rey persona and start releasing music under her actual nameย :cuteface:

ย 

I hope tf not, LDR is one of the most iconic stage names E V E R...ย 

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, TessaDiPietro said:

The way I would KILL for her to do an interview where she reflects on all of her past era, the critical reception and how she feel about the music now...ย 

ย 

Like what does sheย feel about Honeymoon???? I NEED to know

ย 

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW TOO

I NEED to know how she feels about honeymoon and akaย :defeated:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I always wondered if Lana would do a documentary type of thing later in her career, but oddly enough, I feel like this album is gonna be her version of that. I'll forever hold on to that dream, though.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg