Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Okay, so I searched for the 5 new tracks on last.fm and here's what I found:

Violets for Roses - 5 listeners / 2,974 Scrobbles
Black Bathing Suit - 7 listeners / 2,907 Scrobbles
Beautiful - 41 listeners / 160 Scrobbles
Sweet Carolina - 4 listeners / 48 Scrobbles
If You Lie Down With Me - 5 listeners / 5 Scrobbles

Needless to say, Violets for Roses & Black Bathing Suit seem to have insane repeat value! Well, at least to those who have access to the songs. :illumilana2:

41 listeners to Beautiful? inch resting... 

she must be an easily accessible track by insiders? :air2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Honestly I wouldn't be against Lana putting 1 or 2 unreleased songs on every album from now on as long as they are reworked and we get at least 14+ tracks. The speculation of which songs would make the cut every time would add to the excitement of a new album.

She has to many hidden gems that deserve an official release and I  honestly don't think she'll ever put out the Unreleased Compilation so...

I mean she's been doing this since LFL (even HM if you count YTH being considered). I'm sure we'll have LYTAN on LDR9 :brows:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean she's been doing this since BTD 

DMD, I Want It All/National Anthem, Yayo, Meth/Old Money, Young and Beautiful, I Can Fly, 24...

36 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Honestly I wouldn't be against Lana putting 1 or 2 unreleased songs on every album from now on as long as they are reworked and we get at least 14+ tracks. The speculation of which songs would make the cut every time would add to the excitement of a new album.

She has to many hidden gems that deserve an official release and I  honestly don't think she'll ever put out the Unreleased Compilation so...

I mean she's been doing this since LFL (even HM if you count YTH being considered). I'm sure we'll have LYTAN on LDR9 :brows:

i mean lana probably has WAY more unreleased songs on her albums but we just don't know because they aren't leaked.. it's not her fault they leaked anyways lots of artist reuse song ideas and melodies tbh she could have an album loaded with unreleased songs and i wouldn't mind at all

1 hour ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Needless to say, Violets for Roses & Black Bathing Suit seem to have insane repeat value! Well, at least to those who have access to the songs. :illumilana2:

i really won't be shocked if this album leaks before october 22nd :air2: 

THE FACT THAT VIOLETS FOR ROSES & BLACK BATHING SUIT HAVE 2000+ SCROBBLES :air2: :godlaugh2:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Literally anyone can have fake scrobbles. You can easily use one of those sites and register that song as a scrobble on your profile……

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

6 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Madonna stanning Lana on Instagram... Lemme manifest a collab real quick. 

ERUe0aBU0AE4y4X.jpg

Well, it's the second time she posted about Lana when Lana has a new song out (but she used completely different song.)

I believe she finds herself in Lana's songs and what she is going through recently.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Madonna stanning Lana on Instagram... Lemme manifest a collab real quick. 

ERUe0aBU0AE4y4X.jpg

WAIT A GOTDAMN MINUTE

when I tried to manifest a Marina and a Melanie collab I got yeeted out the pre-pre-release thread.

but THIS is what people want?

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, baddisease said:

WAIT A GOTDAMN MINUTE

when I tried to manifest a Marina and a Melanie collab I got yeeted out the pre-pre-release thread.

but THIS is what people want?

I mean i don’t want it, but Madonna is a music legend…..Marina and Melanie especially are scraps compared to her lol, gurl come on

the blue cover (the one that's the shot of her side profile) is just so so so evocative to me for some reason and might even be my favourite lana cover ever :squidward:

it really looks like the storm before the calm (with the original dogs cover and the smiling cover representing the calm of course), she looks like she's out in the cold and probably in the middle of nowhere, lost, afraid. it really resonates with how i feel right now in my personal life: in the midst of upheaval, confused, a little scared. of course she looks regal and glamorous but there's this really emotional quality to the image, idk how to describe it. it gives a real cold vibe, its like i can physically feel the frosty air it looks like she's standing in. idk why this cover speaks to me so much im so happy i snagged it on vinyl !!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

6 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Do you think we’ll have a high budget video this era? Otherwise it would be her first era without one :noparty:

Manifesting High Budget video for Black Bathing Suit. :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Do you think we’ll have a high budget video this era? Otherwise it would be her first era without one :noparty:

we need one for Thunder

High budget triple video trilogy for Thunder-Living Legend-Cherry Blossom!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

37 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I prefer videos directed by Lana herself like Arcadia more than with high budget.

38 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Thunder and Black Bathing Suit. There's no other option.