Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

it's kinda weird that they should've leaked dealer and not loved you then and now :crossed: i mean dealer is going to feature on this album so that's both kinda useless to leak it as we were gonna have it in one month anyway, and really not cool for Lana to leak part of her upcoming album 

i agree there's a chance she's going to release loved you then and now in the future though so its leak wouldn't be devoid of ethical issues either

11 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i wonder if she's gonna do anything before the 22nd. maybe one more single and mv? i couldn't see her doing much more than that. :groundhog:

I’m wondering the same thing. This era so far has been « the music speaks for itself », so I don’t expect a radio interview or magazine cover. We’re really close to release, and I don’t know if she will release another single before that? There’ll probably be another MV around release or just a bit after… maybe if one of the songs has more « radio-friendly » possibilities. But I really don’t know. She switches up her « strategy » with each album. I was dead sure we would get White Dress a month prior to the album and well, we know how that turned out (although,

in retrospect, I was glad to be able to dive into Chemtrails with that gorgeous track in the context of the album).

35 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it's kinda weird that they should've leaked dealer and not loved you then and now :crossed: i mean dealer is going to feature on this album so that's both kinda useless to leak it as we were gonna have it in one month anyway, and really not cool for Lana to leak part of her upcoming album 

i agree there's a chance she's going to release loved you then and now in the future though so its leak wouldn't be devoid of ethical issues either

100% agree. The first snippet should have been enough. I listened to the whole song twice, didn’t download it to not overplay it,

but listened to it so I won’t obsess over it. 
as for Loved You Then and Now, I hope she puts it out and in the years to come (I’m trying not to make it my new Yosemite  by telling myself it mustn’t be that good if it got scrapped from TWO albums :oic2:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

That blue cover is ugly as fuck tbh. Looks like just another still from the Chemtrails video and it bothers me... john deere supremacy

Preach ??. Y'all have to stop celebrating mediocrity. It doesn't stand out in any way. Meanwhile the one with a truck is gorgeous but I wish the vinyl color was more brownish or pastel yellow to match her dress. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Manifesting black bathing suit as the next single and for it to be a sultry bop with slutty mv to compensate for never getting cherry and tjf mv :lolliney:

Same. If BBS is more of a radio- friendly bop that should be the next single just before release with MV. She’s done that before with a more ballad and then dropped a beat before release. 
it’s also high enough up on the track list and “single position territory” that this could be true. 

session 4 of CB made me even more sure about the fact that it's literally impossible that that is the same version that will be on the album.

there's no mixing, no eq, no backing vocals, plus multiple sessions leaked and there are some lyrics changes in some of them, so saying that "it's the same as the one that leaked" doesnt really mean anything

2 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i wonder if she's gonna do anything before the 22nd. maybe one more single and mv? i couldn't see her doing much more than that. :groundhog:

She said that Arcadia hits somewhere in the middle and that by the time the album drops we'll hear where she's at today

I take that to mean there will be at least one more single before the drop

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

36 minutes ago, luminom said:

Even if reworked, I'm sure Thuder is stil a carreer highlight. It deserves a MV :defeated:

Imagine something like this 

Mixed with Burning Desire and little bit of the LMLYLAW Fallon performance (especially the bg singers)

I'd collapse 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Everyone manifesting tour and me especially manifesting it starting with the cancelled cities of the NFR tour, knowing full well the BB tour will be five shows along the west coast and a couple of special open air performances in Arkansas and Oklahoma with a John Deere as her stage :blush3:

8 hours ago, baddisease said:

WAIT A GOTDAMN MINUTE

when I tried to manifest a Marina and a Melanie collab I got yeeted out the pre-pre-release thread.

but THIS is what people want?

yes? she's the queen of pop for a reason

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can i just say. CAN I JUST SAY. 

E656i6vVkAM05sC.jpg

ofc there are more covers on here, but I'm just so excited to have BB on my shelf. 
I'm gonna lay them out and just stare at them 

evil-laugh.gif

One of my fave things to do is lay out all my lana vinyls, chronologically, and just stare at them and think about her evolution hahaha