Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, missamericatrash said:

One of my fave things to do is lay out all my lana vinyls, chronologically, and just stare at them and think about her evolution hahaha

I've got to do that sometime. usually I just look at them from the side shelf-wise, and then go about doin whatever i need to do, but seeing as to how each pre-release has just been a bit lengthier each time i'm gonna savor them cus it's like a physical rep of having been able to wait n all that it's gonna look so good on my shelf yesssss  evil-laugh.gif

UV/Honeymoon

23 minutes ago, Sierra Madre said:

Everyone manifesting tour and me especially manifesting it starting with the cancelled cities of the NFR tour, knowing full well the BB tour will be five shows along the west coast and a couple of special open air performances in Arkansas and Oklahoma with a John Deere as her stage :blush3:

Too true about the west coast only! Manifesting Oklahoma though, TX stans let's go lol!

i want her to do a magazine photoshoot but i doubt we'll have that. what i think we should and maybe will have is a proper high budget MV and doin' time-ish promotion. COCC doesn't really have a radio friendly song but i'm sure they can make either BBS or thunder a big single

i know its defo not the same as seeing her live but man a documentary/concert film WOULD do sooooooo much. preserve her legacy as a singer and artist, keep the fans happy to have something to watch, and if it's just the usual great quality that she releases with, another great addition to music history. 

im sure it wouldn't be so difficult to do so, especially when her siblings seem to genuinely love that kinda stuff. 

im still wondering what the second surprise was that her team was sorta cueing about too. 

UV/Honeymoon

43 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Imagine something like this 

Mixed with Burning Desire and little bit of the LMLYLAW Fallon performance (especially the bg singers)

I'd collapse 

This would eat

Just now, yourboy said:

E-8trsNVQAMreM_?format=jpg&name=medium

I am probably late to this, but was Lana referring to AA meetings in the Arcadia announcement Insta post? I never knew:poordat:

Gag

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Thunder neeeeeds a legitimate push as a single of course it won't happen so I'm not gonna get disappointed. A sunburnt orange-tinged Super 8 music video intercut with studio footage >> That song could easily be A listed on BBC Radio 2 and probably a little play on Radio 1

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, yourboy said:

I am probably late to this, but was Lana referring to AA meetings in the Arcadia announcement Insta post? I never knew:poordat:

Damn...

13 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

i know its defo not the same as seeing her live but man a documentary/concert film WOULD do sooooooo much. preserve her legacy as a singer and artist, keep the fans happy to have something to watch, and if it's just the usual great quality that she releases with, another great addition to music history. 

im sure it wouldn't be so difficult to do so, especially when her siblings seem to genuinely love that kinda stuff. 

im still wondering what the second surprise was that her team was sorta cueing about too. 

This is what I thought she was doing with the typewriter video/teaser that had her and her cats in a bathtub. Thought it was leading to something of this nature.

IMG-3521.jpg

13 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Shooketh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This is what I thought she was doing with the typewriter video/teaser that had her and her cats in a bathtub. Thought it was leading to something of this nature.

im easily thinking that they could take the behind the scenes footage of some of her proudest projects, add in some performances and it'll be good to go. the bathtub vid n pshoot seemed to just be for interview(?) mag and yeah i was kinda hoping it'd lead to more for the cocc era 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm obsessed with the studio where Thunder and California were recorded. The songs literally sound the way the studio looks—that warm, rich, burnt, textural 70s vibe. A music video for Thunder there would be so perfect :air:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

31 minutes ago, DLT said:

Too true about the west coast only! Manifesting Oklahoma though, TX stans let's go lol!

LMK! I’m in the Dallas area! Also, I was thinking of bizarre a tour would be financially for me :defeated: I would get early entry GA and camp out days in advance. Hopefully her set list would include highlights of BB!

giphy.gif

dealer is...

Spoiler

drier than i expected i guess, there's not that much melodically speaking, and the instrumental isn't that interesting, nor is Miles' voice. however it is really original, surprising, and has a vibe of its own, reminiscent of her Lizzy work, so i'm still glad it's on the album!

42 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can i just say. CAN I JUST SAY. 

E656i6vVkAM05sC.jpg

ofc there are more covers on here, but I'm just so excited to have BB on my shelf. 
I'm gonna lay them out and just stare at them 

evil-laugh.gif

Unpopular opinion but Chemtrails looks beautiful here now… idk how to explain it but all these covers are perfect for her discography

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Unpopular opinion but Chemtrails looks beautiful here now… idk how to explain it but all these covers are perfect for her discography

gen loved it since it came out. that n the picnic table reminds me of this one place i'd celebrate birthday times at. so that n i immediately remember the smell of the place too ahahahahahahaha but short answer def agree evil-laugh.gif

UV/Honeymoon

On 9/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, Surf Noir said:

imagine being so deep into "wokeness" & being so miserble that you take offense to somebody praying that people stay safe during a pandemic and wishing them well, just like she's been well... :eyeroll2:

the fake wokeness of Americans are getting beyond tiring at this point.

it's a goddamn mourning & expressing-gratitude post the fuck.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine being so deep into "wokeness" & being so miserble that you take offense to somebody praying that people stay safe during a pandemic and wishing them well, just like she's been well... :eyeroll2:

I literally had to have this conversation the other day. Shocking. Her post was lovely