Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

29 minutes ago, Lanarockwell said:

Hmmm I just checked my calendars and it says “Talk Of The Ages - LDR” October 1st? Any idea What that’s for?

It was from the fake track list on Dbree. There was that date attached to that fake track and another one for Arcadia (that didn’t come through)

3 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can i just say. CAN I JUST SAY. 

E656i6vVkAM05sC.jpg

ofc there are more covers on here, but I'm just so excited to have BB on my shelf. 
I'm gonna lay them out and just stare at them 

evil-laugh.gif

cocc and bb truly are sisters - i'm so ready to see parallels or references to cocc on bb :crai:

mUENGN9.png

6 minutes ago, LanaDelFuckingRey said:

hey! I just made "Blue Banisters" CD Mockup (Digipack and Jewel Case CD) just for fun lol. Hope y'all like it!!!

love the cd covers!! great job :wub:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I want to say that Arcadia is perfectly placed after Blue Banisters in this album. The first song slows down the sense of hearing, it's nearly like time is standing still, and after that you hear Arcadia more attentively and with a slower and more intense feeling.

BBS is probably not at all what most people here expect, but I'm really looking forward to know how it sounds :flutter: me thinks it will be a ballad like Beautiful will too

2 minutes ago, archangel said:

BBS is probably not at all what most people here expect, but I'm really looking forward to know how it sounds :flutter: me thinks it will be a ballad like Beautiful will too

Yeah, it's definitely will shock us and our jaws will probaly dropped during first listen:hype:

4 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can i just say. CAN I JUST SAY. 

E656i6vVkAM05sC.jpg

ofc there are more covers on here, but I'm just so excited to have BB on my shelf. 
I'm gonna lay them out and just stare at them 

evil-laugh.gif

Seeing all her covers laid out like this has really driven home my view that BB may be her best cover yet, definitely top three

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Yeah, it's definitely will shock us and our jaws will probaly dropped during first listen:hype:

imagine the mindblowness if it were a trap-rock track :teehee:

What do you think about the track placement on the vinyls? Could it give some idea about track lengths? Is there gonna be missed vinyl moments like Freak-Art Deco?

Side A

1. Text Book 2. Blue Banisters 3. Arcadia 4. Interlude - The Trio 5. Black Bathing Suit

Side B

6. If You Lie Down With Me 7. Beautiful 8. Violets for Roses 9. Dealer

Side C

10. Thunder 11. Wildflower Wildfire 12. Nectar of the Gods

Side D

13. Living Legend 14. Cherry Blossom 15. Sweet Carolina

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

49 minutes ago, LanaDelFuckingRey said:

hey! I just made "Blue Banisters" CD Mockup (Digipack and Jewel Case CD) just for fun lol. Hope y'all like it!!!

This is beautiful! :wub:

The way the actual booklet is going to have no photos or lyrics and just be the credits over the same beige from the standard cover's border :rip: 

Or she'll just troll and include the lyrics to Arcadia or the trio-singles and nothing else like she's been doing since Honeymoon :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

What do you guys think about the track placement on the vinyls? Could it give some idea about track lengths? Is there gonna be missed vinyl moments like Freak-Art Deco?

Side A

1. Text Book 2. Blue Banisters 3. Arcadia 4. Interlude - The Trio 5. Black Bathing Suit

Side B

6. If You Lie Down With Me 7. Beautiful 8. Violets for Roses 9. Dealer

Side C

10. Thunder 11. Wildflower Wildfire 12. Nectar of the Gods

Side D

13. Living Legend 14. Cherry Blossom 15. Sweet Carolina

I haven't listened to Dealer, so idk how it ends, but I feel like Dealer --> Thunder could be a missed moment depending on how Thunder starts. Maybe NOTG --> Living Legend as well. 

Let's go Pokemon Queen.

If she signed to Capital already - Then Capitol,it's not too late to put Lana in Pokemon 25: The Album!!!

I need Lana Fucking Del Rey to make a song sampled "Undella Town" / "Lavender town" theme, that Katy Perry, Mabel, Post Malone song arent doing IT for me.

ut5wvSC.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Idk if this has been said but I feel like she's only doing it with capitol bc they have the rights to the songs she wants to cover. Their catalog includes

Frank Sinatra

The Beach Boys

John Lennon

Paul McCartney 

Jimi Hendrix

Glenn Campbell 

Edit: nvm @Arcadia beat me to it :deadbanana:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

20 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Let's go Pokemon Queen.

If she signed to Capital already - Then Capitol,it's not too late to put Lana in Pokemon 25: The Album!!!

I need Lana Fucking Del Rey to make a song sampled "Undella Town" / "Lavender town" theme

ut5wvSC.jpg

lana sampling lavender town would be a serve honestly

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!