Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

rip this thread, we moved houses to as+c :true:

poor, sweet BB... at least COCC got abondoned POST-release and not in the PRE-release era....:air2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

poor BB hasn't even been released yet and she's already being thrown to the curb :trisha:

Do you mean that the public doesn't care?? I haven't kept up at all w that stuff lmaoo :hdu:

23 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Dealer spoilers

Hide contents

What do you hear as the outro?

For me it starts with:

'555

(I can't make this next line out)'

Now I've realised she's singing a phone number, the outro makes so much more sense with the first line. Gotta love a cyclical structure :agree:

Has anyone tried ringing it? :dua:

Spoiler

555 numbers don’t actually ring anything ahah, that’s why u always see them in movies n stuff

Just now, Venice said:

Do you mean that the public doesn't care?? I haven't kept up at all w that stuff lmaoo :hdu:

no everyone just randomly abandoned this thread and moved to the covers album thread :rip:

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

no everyone just randomly abandoned this thread and moved to the covers album thread :rip:

Ooooh. I noticed that too, and like tons of focus on her potential future album and other projects already lmao we are all just a bunch of insatiable blood suckers huh i :creep:

So I didn’t truly connect to Arcadia as a whole when it was released but I kept listening to it because I was just roaming through the released BB singles… a few minutes ago I was heavy on my intrusive thoughts and missing my ex while feeling uncertain of what’s ahead of me professionally and emotionally speaking and once she sang “but you’ll need a miracle” I just started to BAWL. And it just hit me all at once.

What a powerful moment of beauty in her discography. Such a specific feeling that she managed to express in a very epic, operatic way. A genius.

IMG-7960.jpg

I'm really looking forward to hearing If You Lie Down With Me. We know that it was supposedly scrapped from Ultraviolence, so getting to hear it might explain why it was scrapped then and why it was used again now. Barrie being credited on the track also makes it exciting. He's one of my favorite Lana collaborators ever. Every song they've made together has been top tier. 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

what happened? 

1 hour ago, Venice said:

cuz everyone moved to the cover album thread for a minute :lmao:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

in all seriousness tho, i couldn't be more excited for this album. everything about it seems so promising. the album cover(s), the tracklist, etc. everything's just perfect. i couldn't stop thinking about it during work today. :flutter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Blue Banisters and American Standards & Classics fighting for LB's attention 

277401034034201.gif

imageproxy.jpg