Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

27 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

“Now English speakers often use Arcadia to designate a place of rustic innocence and simple, quiet pleasure. Arcadian can mean idyllically pastoral or idyllically innocent, simple, or untroubled."

I think Arcadia and its recent release signify something very significant for Lana as she enters this stage of her life — this cultivation of an Arcadia within herself due to a number of things that we can gather from the lyrics in the song. The choice to step away from social media seems to magnify that. 

I think so too! Your interpretations are always the best & you bring so much positivity & light to LB :smile4:

giphy.gif

I'm going to choose to stay excited about the new album, and everything to come. We really are spoiled. And I'm very excited for this album in particular. It feels like such a gift from her to us, I don't know how to explain it properly.

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Do you guys think the next time she comeback, she will do it through the *emails* like Lorde?

We might as well wanna sign up on her website from now.

Oh I just asked in the other thread how we should get updates. I feel very young for forgetting about email newsletters lol...

So I guess it's kind of sealed we won't get a lot f interviews, huh?

After she was so open about giving insights during the Arcadia-Release, I hoped we'd be in for a treat but since she seemingly does not want any publicity I can't really see her doing RollingStone or InterviewMag now

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

OKAY. HEADS UP GUYS.

- Covers album is coming (American Standards & Classics)

- 'Unreleased collection' album is coming (quoted: "...and there will probably always be MORE to come")

- Poetry book + spoken word album "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" probably coming next year.

- LDR9 (daddy Mike Dean in charge) next year (maybe)

- More and More plans 

NEVER GIVE YOUR ABILITY OF MANIFESTING UP, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN DELULU MAGIC gays, guys & gurlies!!!

tumblr_inline_p0z4jsx65o1v9fhps_400.gifv

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

OKAY. HEADS UP GUYS.

- 'Unreleased collection' album is coming (quoted: "...and there will probably always be MORE to come")

- Poetry book + spoken word album "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" probably coming next year.

- More and More plans 

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR ABILITY OF MANIFESTING, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN DELULU MAGIC gays, guys & gurlies!!!

TRUE :true: manifesting electric guitar :legend:

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

OKAY. HEADS UP GUYS.

- More and More plans 

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR ABILITY OF MANIFESTING, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN DELULU MAGIC gays, guys & gurlies!!!

dont forget 10 years anniversary of BTD next year. Manifesting Born to Die - Part 2: The Revenge of Scarlet

D.png

Just now, Once349 said:

dont forget 10 years anniversary of BTD next year. Manifesting Born to Die - Part 2: The Revenge of Scarlet

and THAT tooo

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

42 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

OKAY. HEADS UP GUYS.

- More and More plans 

Also the supposed musical shes working on which i hope is true, maybe thats why she decided to stop using sm, she has a lot of projects that shes working on 

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

OKAY. HEADS UP GUYS.

- More and More plans 

You forgot about collab album with Nikki:wub:

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

You forgot about collab album with Nikki:wub:

i will pretend that never happened

Arcadia hits differently this morning, after her announcement :crying5:

8 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

I thought the same thing today and was just laughing at how wild some of those meetings must be. :lmao:

I imagine Ben and Ed’s faces sometimes, like : ??????? and how they will be able to find an agreement 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Arcadia hits differently this morning, after her announcement :crying5:

I came here just now only to type this. 
Arcadia makes me cry harder now. It feels like a different kind of loss. ?

Just now, tulsa shanice freak said:

now that she’s taking a break from the socials, it comes to my mind that the next music video will be a bigger bomb than arcadia.  

if there even is a next music video :bebe: