Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

55 minutes ago, cruelestworld said:

Imagine Black Bathing Suit is the trap influenced bop little sister of Summer Bummer (an over-hated amazing song btw) that perfectly transitions from the interlude in a Freak/Art Deco fashion... manifesting

I want it to be like Cherry tbh

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Last time I couldn’t hold myself and listened to COCC leak (I spent +100€ on her). I don’t know what will happen this time. I’d like to resist and listen on my official local release time, but it will be hard. I’m far more excited for this album than COCC.

yeah I know that listening to leaks is not too nice from anybody and I don't endorse anyone leaking things before the official release date. but I also find that it's actually rather different for actual fans :oopna2: 

Spoiler

like I'm talking about people who have not only spent a notable amount of money for music, merch, live shows but who will regardless stream the album a lot, probably even long after the release date. people who have spent crazy amount of time just being involved and supportive towards the artist and the release: I don't think it's too bad that you listen to the album earlier since you will probably stream it quite a bit after the official release anyway. 

maybe this is a rather controversial opinion? and I honestly don't see what people get from it leaking complete bodies of work before the release date? but yeah like you've already spent several bucks for 5 vinyl variations, 3 cds and 4 overpriced merch pieces, you can listen to the leaked album from That Forbidden Site one week before the release IMO:w8ing:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

3 minutes ago, lover said:

like I'm talking about people who have not only spent a notable amount of money for music, merch, live shows

although you don't need to spend money on artists to be a real fan lol

13 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

although you don't need to spend money on artists to be a real fan lol

of course not! being able to spend some 'more' money to physicals is most definitely a privilege and doesn't make someone more or less of a fan :oprah3: sorry if that came out weird, maybe I should've emphasised more on the meaning of showing love and support towards the artist 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

1 hour ago, lover said:

of course not! being able to spend some 'more' money to physicals is most definitely a privilege and doesn't make someone more or less of a fan :oprah3: sorry if that came out weird, maybe I should've emphasised more on the meaning of showing love and support towards the artist 

Yeah, you are right. But as I’m spending money on her, I feel better with myself when it comes to listen to leaks. Plus, I stream her as hell so I don’t think listening to leaks is affecting her at all from my side.

So since she has no social presence how does this effect our chances of getting HQ versions of the Neil Krug alternate covers? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

this has made me lose all hype for this album and idk why :rip: like, realistically this doesn’t matter at all but I’m just like…ok…..just something so odd about the way it was done

i know this is dramatic too, but it’s not even that I care about the insta deletion, I feel literally next to no emotions about that. But it’s just completely sucked all the hype out of it for me for some reason

On 9/12/2021 at 5:08 AM, baddisease said:

so when do we think it'll leak?

she will activate her twitter again and tweet "you little m(f)aggots" and that will give us another "you little f*ckers" moment, since Blue Banisters has already have Lust for Life 2.0 energy

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Now we know for sure that Chemtrails & Blue Banisters are mainly compilation albums of unreleased tracks & B sides, rushed out to get out of contract. I hope she takes a well-deserved break for a few years and then comes back with a real follow-up to NFR.

I also hope that her quitting social media is not some kind of stunt. She doesn't need that shit. Just delete it for good! 

4 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Now we know for sure that Chemtrails & Blue Banisters are mainly compilation albums of unreleased tracks & B sides, rushed out to get out of contract. I hope she takes a well-deserved break for a few years and then comes back with a real follow-up to NFR.

I also hope that her quitting social media is not some kind of stunt. She doesn't need that shit. Just delete it for good! 

How do we know that for sure?

giphy.gif

is there a way to find out if she is no longer gonna be with interscope after Blue Bannisters ? 

they seem to let her do what she wants since honeymoon , she proved herself to them after Ultra, i assume.  i doubt a larger label like capital would give her as much leeway to do as she wishes , but then again what do i know.

50 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Well someone here mentioned it before: What if Beautiful alludes to Young & Beautiful where she does not feel "young" anymore.

I don’t think so. Lana is a pretty youthful person herself, her last record was about being “white hot forever” and she’s not old so it wouldn't make much sense lol. 

When i first saw the title i thought of Venice bitch when she’s singing “Beautiful….beautiful…beautiful”

It could be about anything thematically 

Guys. What's the font of this era called?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Guys. What's the font of this era called?

ITC modern no. 216

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️