Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i also am curious how the Blue Banisters era will play out now that there is no instagram to promote videos, single (if there is one) and magazines, shows. 

i guess it’ll just be a chill ‘era’ or maybe she won’t do ‘eras’ anymore ? 

thoughts ? 

I guess Ben will have to be our point of contact :bebe::eek2:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

i fear this new era without lanas socials will inspire us all to be way more dedicated to finding shit out. not like invading her privacy but in the sense that we’ll work harder to find out what cool projects she’s working on. our gossip girl era is upon us.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

i fear this new era without lanas socials will inspire us all to be way more dedicated to finding shit out. not like invading her privacy but in the sense that we’ll work harder to find out what cool projects she’s working on. our gossip girl era is upon us.

finally lanaboards gossip girl era :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

i also am curious how the Blue Banisters era will play out now that there is no instagram to promote videos, single (if there is one) and magazines, shows. 

i guess it’ll just be a chill ‘era’ or maybe she won’t do ‘eras’ anymore ? 

thoughts ? 

Yeah I don't think she will be doing 'eras' anymore. At least, I believe Arcadia is the last we'll hear from her about Blue Banisters.

She might drop a video for the cover album like she did for Summertime, but I don't see her doing any heavy promo. She wants out of the fame. :true:

58 minutes ago, Lightning Moonbeam said:

thunder supremacy :rollin:just hope she doesn’t pull a TNBAR on us and change the lyrics :toofunny:

you expect she won't alter it? don't do it.

giphy.gif

Listening the interlude with a big speaker SLAPS! I am really excited for BB and I love the storytelling direction it’s going but I want something like the interlude for LDR9 (and a big promotional era to break the image that she only makes slow songs) 

This sounds bad but I'm less excited for this now that there won't be anything to accompany the release

I understand letting the music speak for itself but I'm assuming there probably won't be any photo shoots or magazine interviews and obviously no commentary from her on socials about the songs, and I will miss all of those

In the long term I think her music might get better if she gets to a better place on a personal level, though, so that's something to look forward to

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This sounds bad but I'm less excited for this now that there won't be anything to accompany the release

I understand letting the music speak for itself but I'm assuming there probably won't be any photo shoots or magazine interviews and obviously no commentary from her on socials about the songs, and I will miss all of those

We could still get photo shoots and magazine interviews though! I don‘t think that deactivating sm has to lead to a total silence :)

11 minutes ago, COCC said:

We could still get photo shoots and magazine interviews though! I don‘t think that deactivating sm has to lead to a total silence :)

i don’t think we’ll be getting any of this 

at this point we’ll be lucky if we get another "tour" one day :bebe:

lol okay so I JUST learned Cherry Blossom is NOT a LFL outtake :oh: I have believed this since like forever.

mind blown

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy