Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Her describing this album as ''a compilation of older songs and a few newer songs'' is what should be killing the hype for everyone. It's going to be less original/lazier version of Lust For Life. Lana throwing a bone to her ''fans'' who are way behind and constantly crying for ''old Lana''. 

Yoo I'll happily take the bone

pattern.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=sca

2 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

imagine getting 2 full albums in one year that total out to 26 songs, and you're complaining about 4 old songs you weren't even supposed to hear :stop:

It seems that they prefer new songs like Dancing Till We Die than masterpieces like Thunder, CB and Living Legend.

2 hours ago, StillOnMyMind said:

It seems that they prefer new songs like Dancing Till We Die than masterpieces like Thunder, CB and Living Legend.

Please don’t insult dance till we die we can have ALL of it :yesnod:xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Her describing this album as ''a compilation of older songs and a few newer songs'' is what should be killing the hype for everyone. It's going to be less original/lazier version of Lust For Life. Lana throwing a bone to her ''fans'' who are way behind and constantly crying for ''old Lana''. 

3d7.jpg

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

this is a bit weird of me but i had a dream last night u got banned lol :oprah2: 

They Betta not or i will get em? It’s apromise no mothafucking threat 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

WE'LL STREAM IT TIL EVERYONE'S ANNOYED AT THE TRUTH OF HOW TALENTED SHE IS THUS DISCOVERING HER CATALOG FOR THE FIRST TIME THOSE LUCKY FUCKS N THEN HAVE THEM LEFT W WANTING MORE N THUS THUS THUS EMPATHIZING N UNDERSTANDING OUR SITUATION ONE LIPSTER AT A TIME LIKE A STEADY STREAM N THEY'LL ALL EVOLVE INTO MORE SEXY INTELLIGENT BEINGS (LIKE US) FOR IT N WARS WILL STOP BC WE'LL JUST BE SO DAMN SOCIETALLY EVOLVED AND IT'LL BE LIKE ONE BIG ASS WOODSTOCK FESTIVAL G'BLESS maxresdefault.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

im sorry but who is Jared?

anyway,,, manifesting a purple vinyl with the cover of her smiling with her doggies :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

the username “jack antonoff is a god” gives this comment no value 

giphy.gif

damn, after Lana deactivated it really feels like LB died a bit :krylie: or is it just me?

I really hope the Trio interlude is longer than Burnt Norton or even Stargirl  :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

U know what no one asked but anyway im gonna b so personally glad when nectar of the gods gets released on streaming cus yt thinks its so holy no one’s paying for red bro NOBODY thinking its the next best thing since sliced bread NO w all the unreleased material i took that shit personally. What a shit mobile thing to do im gonna think of yt spitefully and laugh like a dramatic operatic tenor when its finally released tiffany-pollard-smoking.gif

UV/Honeymoon