Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I just wanna say...when you hear those drums kick in the beginning of Thunder, you KNOW you're in for a good time :cumming:

Well, too bad she will get rid of that sound 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Spoiler

can we just take a moment to analyze dealer? since BB is her honest album, dealer depicts in two option for me:

cause option  1: lana wants to get high

cause option 2: lana is the dealer or the circuit 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

5 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

You have it in the Arcadia video. 

not in full or...?:oh: ?

haven't watched the MV for Arcadia yet, I don't wanna get spoiled by hearing yet another track (the interlude) before the album relase :legend:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

we'll have the album next month yet there are only 9 members reading this thread rn  :bebe:

umm I guess it's 'cause there's nothing for us to talk about

Like the future and those things
'Cause there's nothing for us to think about
Now that she's gone, we can't feel nothing

Ever since our Lana went away (from socials) :xcry:......

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

17 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

we'll have the album next month yet there are only 9 members reading this thread rn  :bebe:

umm I guess it's 'cause there's nothing for us to talk about

Like the future and those things
'Cause there's nothing for us to think about
Now that she's gone, we can't feel nothing

Ever since our Lana went away (from socials) :xcry:......

It's been the blackest dayyyyy :xcry:

Spoiler

It's been the blackest dayyyyyyy :cryney2:

Spoiler

All I hear is Billie Holidayyyyy :karaoke:

Spoiler

It's all that I playyyyy :trisha:

6 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Her describing this album as ''a compilation of older songs and a few newer songs'' is what should be killing the hype for everyone. It's going to be less original/lazier version of Lust For Life. Lana throwing a bone to her ''fans'' who are way behind and constantly crying for ''old Lana''. 

First of all: Honey, do you even know Lust for Life is a goddamn 1 hour 12 minutes holy experience with more than 4 tracks >= 5 mins length? - therefore one of her longest era to date!

Do you even know Lust for Life is her only era that she went out there and serve more music genres than any other eras - even the god-tier Honeymoon?

Do you have any idea how many sounds barrier & prejudice about her artistry that us stans & the gp always perceive she broke with this era?

Do you even aware this album can be considered as a pop, a trap/hiphop, an alternative, a folk album at the same time?

You saying she "throwing the bone to the fans who are craving for old Lana" makes no sense at all. Why is Lana using her own untouched/unused/unreleased material getting on your nerves that much when WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR OR ACKNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE, how many times do i have to remind you people? Even if she was actually lazy, you can't take away the fact that she ACTUALLY wrote these - herself, recorded them and kept them as drafts, save them for the right time & until the right amount of inspiration kicks in - that's what anybody who wrote/compose their own stuff ALWAYS do. It's called 'unreleased' for a damn reason baby. 

I'm not an agressive person, mostly here for the news and the fun Lana jokes with the stans but i tolerate NO L4L SLANDER. Do not let me see ur dragging my baby like that. Lazy? maybe that's ur thoughts, how about  streaming Heroin to have your brain flying to the moon again?

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

First of all: Honey, do you even know Lust for Life is a goddamn 1 hour 12 minutes holy experience with more than 4 tracks >= 5 mins length?

Do you even know Lust for Life is her only era that she went out there and serve more music genres than any other eras - even the god-tier Honeymoon?

Do you have any idea how many sounds barrier & prejudice about her artistry that us stans & the gp always perceive she broke with this era?

Do you even aware this album can be considered as a pop, a trap/hiphop, an alternative, a folk album at the same time?

You saying she "throwing the bone to the fans who are craving for old Lana" makes no sense at all. Why is her using her own untouched/unused/unreleased material getting on your nerves that much when WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR OR ACKNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE, how many times do i have to remind you people? Even if she was actually lazy, you can't take away the fact that she ACTUALLY wrote these - herself, recorded them and kept them as drafts, save them until the right time & right amount of inspiration kick in - that's what anybody who wrote/compose their own stuff ALWAYS do. It's unreleased for a reason.

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

you went the fuck in!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

First of all: Honey, do you even know Lust for Life is a goddamn 1 hour 12 minutes holy experience with more than 4 tracks >= 5 mins length?

You saying she "throwing the bone to the fans who are craving for old Lana" makes no sense at all. Why is her using her own untouched/unused/unreleased material getting on your nerves that much when WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR OR ACKNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE, how many times do i have to remind you people? Even if she was actually lazy, you can't take away the fact that she ACTUALLY wrote these - herself, recorded them and kept them as drafts, save them until the right time & right amount of inspiration kick in - that's what anybody who wrote/compose their own stuff ALWAYS do. It's unreleased for a reason.

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

Never understood the Lust For Life Hate it’s an amazing album. I’d take that over piano ballads any day.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

First of all: Honey, do you even know Lust for Life is a goddamn 1 hour 12 minutes holy experience with more than 4 tracks >= 5 mins length? - therefore one of her longest era to date!

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

Periodt. 

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Never understood the Lust For Life Hate it’s an amazing album. I’d take that over piano ballads any day.

Why did she named that 'once *a skip*' song "Change"? Because Lana really said: you hos have no choice but CHANGE your minds about it  in time.

And she wasn't wrong - All hail "Change" - the supremacy. Why? cause it's a powerful thing, we are the powerful beings :willcut:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

WHERE ARE THE TRACK LENGTHS GIVE US THE TRACK LENGTHS :read:

where are the tracks tbh

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Her describing this album as ''a compilation of older songs and a few newer songs'' is what should be killing the hype for everyone. It's going to be less original/lazier version of Lust For Life. Lana throwing a bone to her ''fans'' who are way behind and constantly crying for ''old Lana''. 

Lmao. The title track of "Blue Banisters" alone STOMPS over most of Lust for Life.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.