Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I know. I'm just really greedy lmao

Question: if you buy every CD variant, every vinyl variant, every cassette variant, and the iTunes version of the album at once, are they ALL counted as sales or are they counted as 1?

They won't know if it's one person buying them unless they're bought together. 

Dealer better be reworked or improved cuz ma'am... :bebe:

Not hating on the song but maybe the mixing on the leak is just bad u know

edit: the song is possessing me holy shit

The way I was so behind on the news and updates that when I saw people here saying they are listening to Dealer I full-on thought y'all are just joking and messing around. Can't wait to hear it when the album comes out :angie:

To me, chemtrails is insanely.. forgettable?

dark but just a game & not all who wander are lost are great tracks. There’s a few other great tracks too but none of them really.. stick? Or feel worth going back to- for me at least. 

I need something more pop-oriented like NFR. Then again, wildflower wildfire alone STILL has me by the throat :defeated: so I think this album will be great

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

YALLLLLLL I CANT STOP LOOKING AT THE TRACKLIST WHAT A FUCKING GORGEOUS RECORD IN SOMG TITLES

UGH IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD THE SONGS WE HAVE HAVE BEEN ON REPEATTTTT

i love textbook as an opener, voice is Center stage, the chorus, everything about it

leading into BB FUCKKKKKK THEN ARCADIAAAAAAAA

we’re  eating good on the 22nd 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

5 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Plus I rather have 5 more unreleased older tracks on an album than another bleak and uninspired mess like CoCc that completely loses the little bit of energy it halfway through the already-short tracklist :toofunny: If that is what "new Lana" is supposed to stand for,  then I'm happy to not have it.

:lange::lange::lange::lange:

With this whole deleting social media thing & her "revenge", I feel like she's going back to being mysterious.... UV 2.0 coming next year confirmed by an insider... the insider is my uncle's sister's neighbor's cousin's grandma so trust me it's true......

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

46 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

To me, chemtrails is insanely.. forgettable?

dark but just a game & not all who wander are lost are great tracks. There’s a few other great tracks too but none of them really.. stick? Or feel worth going back to- for me at least. 

I need something more pop-oriented like NFR. Then again, wildflower wildfire alone STILL has me by the throat :defeated: so I think this album will be great

I think it has Iconic moments especially the title track. But it is lacking depth and diversity beyond the three main tracks.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

15 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

its Ultraviolence and Honeymoon beautiful son :kiss3:

I’ll cry while cumming if it’s their son. He can fuck me all night long.

I'm gonna say something that I am sure is a bit controversialuski because everyone loves NFR but originally I was more excited for Chemtrails than NFR because I'm not a NFR mega fan & now that they're both out I gotta say, I still go back to NFR more often than Chemtrails. I forget Chemtrails exists (with the exception of a few songs).

And full disclosure, I truly am 100% on board with the Jack Antman hate train but I gotta give him props, he reached a new level with the production of Chemtrails and by new level I mean one so low and so ass that it's below hell - nice one dipshit. 

Arcadia shows that ballads can still be beautiful and they're not synonymous with "boring" but Jack traumatized us so that's why we tremble at the thought of ballads. 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

3 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

And full disclosure, I truly am 100% on board with the Jack Antman hate train but I gotta give him props, he reached a new level with the production of Chemtrails and by new level I mean one so low and so ass that it's below hell - nice one dipshit. 

The Production on COCC is great!!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day