Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Okay guys. I dont know if u care or not but we have like 5 weeks left until "Blue Banisters" - I say let's have some streaming party for each album every week while we r all waiting for Oct 22 (as long as the album remains unle*ked before then) :stop:

Why are we doing this? Since Lana deactivate all of her socials, so this is how we stay hyped (or at least something we can do for Lana). And also, I think it's about time to reflect, re-experience & take some times to appreciate her previous eras  :justride2: We can also trend this on Twitter, Ig, etc. to have other Lana stans to participate as well! 

This week, let's start with this youngest baby Chemtrails y'all (I'm in Vietnam these days so i don't know what time zone suits y'all the best). Can anyone suggest anything?! 

@Elle

@Clampigirl

(Sorry for tagging but we need ur opinion here:gasp:)

6HWATVm.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay guys. I dont know if u care or not but we have like 5 weeks left until "Blue Banisters" let's do some streaming party for each album every week while we r all waiting for the release dates (as long as it stays unle*ked... :stop:)

Why are we doing this? Since Lana deactivate all of her socials, so this is how we stay hyped (or at least something we can do for Lana). And also, I think it's about time to reflect, re-experience & take some times to appreciate her previous eras  :justride2: We can also trend this on Twitter, Ig, etc. to have other Lana stans to participate as well! 

This week, let's start with Chemtrails y'all (I'm in Vietnam these days so i don't know what time zone suits y'all the best). Can anyone suggest anything?! 

6HWATVm.jpg

LETS GO:illumilana2:

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Do we have an update "everything the insiders told us" post?

I did not really keep up with the information about whether or not songs were reworked

Should be in the op (of either this or the pre release threads)

20 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay guys. I dont know if u care or not but we have like 5 weeks left until "Blue Banisters" - I say let's have some streaming party for each album every week while we r all waiting for Oct 22 (as long as the album remains unle*ked before then) :stop:

This week, let's start with this youngest baby Chemtrails y'all (I'm in Vietnam these days so i don't know what time zone suits y'all the best). Can anyone suggest anything?! 

@Elle

@Clampigirl

(Sorry for tagging but we need ur opinion here:gasp:)

6HWATVm.jpg

I'm putting this on my Instagram

Add a Lanaboards logo tho. 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

ALRIGHTY

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

4WG2oSn.jpglike this? ?

btw, whats ur ig?

7 hours ago, lustforlife said:

37 days for new album and 38 days for the annoucement of the new album

:omfg2:

she already said that she is working on cover album :pout: now its not a day after releasing, its a fucking 40 days BEFORE releasing :kum:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Get @Elle to feature the Chemtrails listening party on the homepage :blush3:

how do we do that?

Just now, The Siren said:

thanx

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

how do we do that?

thanx

Idk just ask her to feature a listening party thread on the home page under hot topics or something

4 minutes ago, Manson said:

I only use White Dress, Cocc and Tulsa though.

Well it's time to revisit the album cos it grows on you like an addiction :Trisha:

guess I'll have to go and mark "listening to White Dress & Yosemite and crying" to my calendar, lemme know what time I'll add :hottie:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

6 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

Can’t be bother with reading trough the whole thread, but this is how the vinyl is gonna be split:

Track: 1-9 Vinyl 1

Track: 10-15 Vinyl 2

Side a

One through five

Side b

Six through nine

Side c

Ten through twelve

Side d

Thirteen through fifteen

??

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

God yeah - I always thought  western-pop-girl-fandoms would be crazy, but the Kpop community is something else. I remember some weird incidents on german political twitter, when commedians manipulated Kpop-fans to rally against a right-wing party. It was fun to watch, but completely ridiculous how easy it was to make those people completely lash out collectively in THE. MOST. TOXIC way (not even knowing why they did it)

That's pretty much how cults work