Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

25 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

Idk much about vynils but like why cant all the songs be printed on one side or at most 2 sides? Especially if there are just 15..

Probably could nowadays but that would defeat the purpose of vinyl since then the music would have to get muuuuch more compressed

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

45 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

Idk much about vynils but like why cant all the songs be printed on one side or at most 2 sides? Especially if there are just 15..

a single 12" disc can only hold 45-50mins per disc, and even then you're sacrificing quality for quantity. so it's better to just have a 2lp. that way we get a gatefold photo aswell :angie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

My ex just texted me he got into a Vogue internship which interview I got for him when we were dating. We had a little bonding moment between the two of us, which was heartbreaking for me because even though I know we’re both madly in love with each other, we want different things… or maybe we’re in different timings. It’s like we used to be in the same wave for a period in time but now the sea has driven us apart and we’re at different points in the ocean; still able to feel our connection permeating between us but not close enough for an embrace.

He misses me and he told me that. I said I couldn’t possibly express what I feel through words (spoken or written) but a song perhaps could. 
So I sent him Thunder. He saw my reply but hasn’t answered yet. I can almost feel him spinning the song on an endless loop, drinking all the emotion off of it. As I’m doing right now as well - both connected through four and a half minutes of a bittersweet journey.

Sorry for the random post but I feel like I wanted to share this with my LB family. My heart aches but there’s something about Thunder, in the midst of all the nostalgia and resignation that keeps me going. I can’t wait to be able to listen to it in our queen’s new album. What a time to be alive.

Just do it… just do it, don’t wait.

IMG-7960.jpg

ugh i'm so excited for this album, not me wishing my life away in anticipation for the 22nd

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

In whole week (Oct 18-24) when album is gonna to released, it wasn't supposed to raining in place where I live. I feel that BB is more rainy album that sunny and it kinda sucks that at this moment I'll probaly have sun.

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ugh i'm so excited for this album, not me wishing my life away in anticipation for the 22nd

It's such a hussle - I have to really do a lot of work on my thesis until then, so on the one hand I'm terrified of time passing yet at the same time I can't f*cking wait!

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

In whole week (Oct 18-24) when album is gonna to released, it wasn't supposed to raining in place where I live. I feel that BB is more rainy album that sunny and it kinda sucks that at this moment I'll probaly have sun.

Really? I feel like it has this huge "end-of-summer" vibe to it.

Like some sort of contrast between the darkness of the songs and some last moments of heat.

Especially Text Book, the Interlude and Thunder give off that vibe

22 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Do we expect another single before the album?

I really hope we get something with a nice MV (manifesting Thunder).

If not I'll just finally listen to Dealer and pretend that she released it the week before the album :brows:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Do we expect another single before the album?

I truly hope not, we already have 4 plus some of the songs we already have an idea of what they will sound like because they're unreleased. Like in NFR, she teases too many songs and then releases like half the album so when the album comes out there is only like 3 song we haven't already heard. I'd rather let the excitement build :creep:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

2 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I truly hope not, we already have 4 plus some of the songs we already have an idea of what they will sound like because they're unreleased. Like in NFR, she teases too many songs and then releases like half the album so when the album comes out there is only like 3 song we haven't already heard. I'd rather let the excitement build :creep:

Well but that's on you to avoid listening then though

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

My ex just texted me he got into a Vogue internship which interview I got for him when we were dating. We had a little bonding moment between the two of us, which was heartbreaking for me because even though I know we’re both madly in love with each other, we want different things… or maybe we’re in different timings. It’s like we used to be in the same wave for a period in time but now the sea has driven us apart and we’re at different points in the ocean; still able to feel our connection permeating between us but not close enough for an embrace.

He misses me and he told me that. I said I couldn’t possibly express what I feel through words (spoken or written) but a song perhaps could. 
So I sent him Thunder. He saw my reply but hasn’t answered yet. I can almost feel him spinning the song on an endless loop, drinking all the emotion off of it. As I’m doing right now as well - both connected through four and a half minutes of a bittersweet journey.

Sorry for the random post but I feel like I wanted to share this with my LB family. My heart aches but there’s something about Thunder, in the midst of all the nostalgia and resignation that keeps me going. I can’t wait to be able to listen to it in our queen’s new album. What a time to be alive.

I love it when people share their personal connections with songs! What a beautiful story, although it’s indeed also very sad. Hope you get better soon, time (and music) will heal everything :kiss:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

damn I did not expect to get emotional reading this

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg