Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

YESS LET'S GO KWEEN.

Og, opinions on the whole "streaming party countdown" idea & time zone as well gurl, i dont know whats the perfect timezone for a release party?

And is this related to BB thread or should we have a different thread for "streaming party"?

I definitely think you should make a streaming party thread and we can continue the discusison there, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, krockroc said:

I would never skip 'For Free'. It's an incredible song IMO, in every every way possible. I feel very lucky that I can listen to Lana on a high-end system that's pretty much built for her music. It really sounds like a concert in my living room. Wish I could share a photo. I just wish people (the doubters) could experience 'For Free' on a system that reveals the full dynamic range of that song. I played FF to a friend who never listens to Lana and it made her tearful, she was overwhelmed with emotion. Anyway, sorry to interrupt a BB thread but not everyone dislikes that song. Maybe if everyone liked it, it wouldn't be that good ;)

I’m going to assume that if people don’t like Lana’s version of For Free, they probably wouldn’t like the original by Joni. Which is sad, because it’s a gorgeous song. Different tastes I guess. :( I found Lana’s version very moving as well (though Joni’s is the superior version). ?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Guys. I am making a streaming party thread (until BB release dates) tomorrow if ur interested!

We'll have a streaming party this Friday y'all

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

im not usually much of a ~synesthesia~ type gal but with Thunder i get such intense pale yellow vibes?? kinda like this. and Living Legend, what i remember of it, is suuuuuper deep blue like this.

not that anyone asked but :hooker:

what kind of colours do you guys get from the songs we've already heard??

Wq9zHLl.jpg

9 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

im not usually much of a ~synesthesia~ type gal but with Thunder i get such intense pale yellow vibes?? kinda like this. and Living Legend, what i remember of it, is suuuuuper deep blue like this.

not that anyone asked but :hooker:

what kind of colours do you guys get from the songs we've already heard??

arcadia- pale yellow and lilac

blue banisters - navy blue

text book- gray 

ww- burnt orange / rust 

dealer - black and white / dark purple 

faSE.gif

Arcadia - light yellow

Blue Banisters - Greyish blue and dusty green

Text book - Turquoise with light yellow

WW - Orangey-yellow with black

Thunder - Electric blue and off-white

Living Legend - Gold and pale green

Cherry blossom - Light pink, green, peachy yellow

Nectar of the Gods - Light blue, navy blue, white, black

Spoiler

Dealer doesn't deserve a colour until I hear the solo version :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I really hope we get something with a nice MV (manifesting Thunder).

If not I'll just finally listen to Dealer and pretend that she released it the week before the album :brows:

I randomly thought of Thunder as a second single as well! Maybe our thoughts will come to fruition and there will be a release. I want to save the unheard tracks for the first listening of the album.

giphy.gif

Arcadia - Olive green

Blue Banisters - navy blue

Text Book - baby blue

Wildflower Wildfire - the eighth color of the rainbow that cannot be perceived by human eyes

Dealer - Red and black

Thunder - A muted bluish-purple, like dusk in the summer. I get very specific vibes from that one.

Nectar of the Gods - Dark gray, pale purple

Cherry Blossom - pale pink, bright yellow-white 

Living Legend - I actually never heard the leak for this, so I'm going to wait for the album

Haven't synesthesia but what color I'd give if I had to descrive

Blue Banisters: dark blue, cobalt blue

Text Book: baby blue, light hot pink

Wildflower Wildfire: golden, beige-ish light brown

Arcadia: gold, canary yellow, cream-ish yellow

Thunder: golden, mint 

Cherry Blossom: mexican pink, burgundy

Living Legend: dark blue, navy blue

NOTG: savoy blue, egyptian blue, teal

12 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Does anyone know why this BB CD ships on October 2nd? Might be a mistake but not sure. 
https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-EXCLUSIVE-CD-2/75AG0000000

Please don't say it's a mistake, the sooner we can get it legitimately the better ??? maybe she changed the release date to sooner to surprise us because she just loves us thát much. She knows how starved we are after just being fed in March... "Insatiable fags" is what she calls us ?

1 hour ago, Rainbows said:

Does anyone know why this BB CD ships on October 2nd? Might be a mistake but not sure. 
https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-EXCLUSIVE-CD-2/75AG0000000

watch me buy it and then go spam Ben's inbox when it hasn't yet arrived on the 4th :tommy:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Text Book: Fuchsia
Blue Banisters: Charcoal gray

Arcadia: White
Thunder: Navy blue and white with a little ochre

Wildflower Wildfire: Sage green and pink

Nectar of the Gods: Cognac brown and black and baby blue
Living Legend: Light gray
Cherry Blossom: Pale pink and amber

Dealer is a deep scarlet red and mahogany brown and sapphire blue and black and white

46 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Not anymore, I'm afraid.

Oh no I seriously thought that was the sweetest idea. Continuing my tradition here of confidently not knowing what I’m talking about. :noparty: Hopefully you lb legends still get something together at least.