Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 minutes ago, baddisease said:

will there be bonus tracks that haven't been announced yet?

in my mind, bonus tracks are: Fine China & Wild One lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

well we’re in the drought, I think. I’ll just be crying to wfwf and pretending yes to heaven and your girl are on the album until oct 22, if anyone wants to join me 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if you lie down with me described as an invite like what does that even mean?:awkney:

where did you read that?

Well - inviting someone to lie down with her? The Cola/Freak/Cherry/TJF of this album perhaps? :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

where did you read that?

Well - inviting someone to lie down with her? The Cola/Freak/Cherry/TJF of this album perhaps? :hooker:

some pages back, im quite behind so i don't know if there's been a decent description for this track yet, but im so excited and curious about it 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I didn't listen to Thunder on YT much because I instantly fell in love with it and downloaded it, but I vaguely remember one of the first videos I listened to had this picture:

bd605baa29168f627ed9f4b72827bf9c.jpg

And I think it perfectly encapsulates the vibe of Thunder. The whole shoot does tbh:

tumblr_pb553wEdP11wd1677o1_1280.jpg

Sweet '70s rock Lana is best Lana.

I'm a bit out of loop lately but has an insider spilled something about the unheard songs ( BBS, If You Lie Down With Me, Beautiful, Violets For Roses,  Sweet Carolina)? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

It was the YouTube photo for it when it was still up, probably your subconscious remembering it ?

you're right! so that must be the reason :oic:

idk if this is true but i saw someone on twitter say the album leaked and they tweeted a rating of all the songs.. i really hope it’s not true and that theyre just lying for attention

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

unmanifesting this 

hoping the album doesn't leak and we hear it the way it's meant to be heard. :oprah3:

I mean for Lanas sake I hope it does not leak (even though my impatient ass would instantly listen to it) but I can't with this "hear it the way it's MEANT to be heard" argument.

Seriously, release dates are picked by the label according to marketing strategies, avoiding other big releases and production and preperation schedules. It's not that deep and I doubt that Lana cares whether someone hears the album on October 8th or 22nd for any other reason than not wanting people to listen to it without her getting cash.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

51 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I'm a bit out of loop lately but has an insider spilled something about the unheard songs ( BBS, If You Lie Down With Me, Beautiful, Violets For Roses,  Sweet Carolina)? 

Black Bathing Suit: Boz said that it's fun to see how excited people are for this track; he'll stay quiet because we have to look forward to something until the album's release. @lustforlife said that the track is an "invite" and will surprise us a lot. Make of it what you will. 

If You Lie Down With Me: -

Beautiful: according to lustforlife, it has surf rock influences.

Violets for Roses: according to lustforlife, it's about a toxic relationship, breaking up and healing.

Sweet Carolina: again, according to lustforlife, it's a very emotional track, a personal favourite on the album and an even better closer than hope is dangerous thing...). 

:judgingu3:

19 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean for Lanas sake I hope it does not leak (even though my impatient ass would instantly listen to it) but I can't with this "hear it the way it's MEANT to be heard" argument.

Seriously, release dates are picked by the label according to marketing strategies, avoiding other big releases and production and preperation schedules. It's not that deep and I doubt that Lana cares whether someone hears the album on October 8th or 22nd for any other reason than not wanting people to listen to it without her getting cash.

faSE.gif