Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

only men can hear such subtle differences in sound quality lol. just enjoy the song or go build something!! :smile4:

the queen is back!

I'm someone who almost never notices the difference in audio quality/stuff like that, so it all just sounds good to me lol. Anyways, Blue Banisters in 35 days :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

If we get a music video for text book id like to see a blonde Lana twoards the end :trisha:

Which would also tease the AKA re tease with her wearing the same black and yellow jacket :trisha:

that was supposed to be white dress mv and didn't happen I wouldn't get my hopes up :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

If we get a music video for text book id like to see a blonde Lana twoards the end :trisha:

Which would also tease the AKA re tease with her wearing the same black and yellow jacket :trisha:

endgame-avengers.gif

3 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

only men can hear such subtle differences in sound quality lol. just enjoy the song or go build something!! :smile4:

Yeah I’m not a man either so I’m not sure about that one. I enjoy the song. We’re allowed to talk about sound quality. And, who says I’m not building something??

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

The way Lana slowly unravels the meaning of the song in Arcadia is so brilliant. It starts off so simple and seems like something cute as she describes her body as different parts of LA, and when she first says America it sounds so patriotic, like the way she used to sing about America. But as the song goes on we start to realize that it's not America she's admiring anymore, it's the peace of Arcadia. It's America that she needs to leave because it's not bringing that peace anymore. By the end we learn how deeply LA has left its imprint on her, hence her describing her body that way, but it's become something toxic too, and America is now associated with the hate she's given, and it needs a miracle to ever be returned to its former glory. :crying4:

31 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

that was supposed to be white dress mv and didn't happen I wouldn't get my hopes up :trisha:

Omg that's true :trisha:

That would've snatched if it was a double feature MV with Brite Lites :trisha:

Gimme the Brite Lites

blue banisters is lana del rey's upcoming 8th studio album the singer songwriter will release her record on october 22nd 2021 this is her second album release in the same year

apart from the title track, del rey released other 3 songs: godflower godfire, text book and arcadia

:typewriter:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I guess you could call it...text book...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Does this mean we're getting news soon? :legend:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Just now, Creyk said:

Arcadia qualifies she is fire she is the moment

true but i meant more in that soft slow rock vibe. arcadia is definitely in my top 20 released LDR songs i think though.

giphy.gif