im an arcadia babyyyyyy

(fame, fame, fame, fame, fame…)

WHATEVERS ON TONIGHT

I JUST WANNA PARTY WITH YOU

TOPANGAS HOT TONIGHT

IM TAKING OFF MY BLACK BATHING SUIT

this is the ldr song that comes to my mind when i'm drunk 

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Do u guys think that duran duran or Elthon John have enough power on UK to block her from n1? :eartha2:

Depends on her next single before the 10/22 release...?

@lustforlife you think something will hype it up just before? :smile2:

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Do u guys think that duran duran or Elthon John have enough power on UK to block her from n1? :eartha2:

maybe elton john but I don't think so their fanbase seems to operate differentely than us a bunch of sluts hungry for every type of physical copy available on the market

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Here's to hoping for a deluxe edition or a repackage with the unreleased compilation

The album should be called "TheTeenage Wasteland Compilation" since 80% of her unreleased are from her BTD - Pre-debut era.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, be sweet said:

Blue Banisters already has that #1 one in the uk secured

The way the UK never lets Lana down yet she always gives LA stans special treatment 

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hi everyone.

First, I just wanted to apologise for being sort of spotty this week. I was out of town for three days this week while I was filming a TV show (& yes, I stayed at a Hilton Hotel), and today I was out for the majority of the day supporting my friend at the funeral for her newborn.

I finally had a moment to check in, and I saw this thread sort of took a weird, off-topic turn. I moved all the fighting that occurred in here into the Random Conversation Thread. In the future, please refrain from having off-topic arguments in the Pre-Release Thread. & as always, if something someone posts ever bothers you, feel free to send in a Report or contact me or another mod directly. 

Also, I moved the discussion about your favourite song from each album's track-listing into its own thread, not only because it was a bit off topic, but because I think it's a really cool topic of conversation that deserved its own place of discussion. You can find the new thread for that here.

Well, since it's been a very long and exhausting week, I'm going to go take a nap now lol. Please behave, all!

All my love xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

can we start a new rule @mods to move all the arguments and hilarous off topic posts at least 5 working days after the event? i would like a chance to read it and we all know that nobody checks or cares about the random conversation thread

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can we start a new rule @mods to move all the arguments and hilarous off topic posts at least 5 working days after the event? i would like a chance to read it and we all know that nobody checks or cares about the random conversation thread.

+ they're way funnier when they're squeezed between other posts that are actually on topic

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can we start a new rule @mods to move all the arguments and hilarous off topic posts at least 5 working days after the event? i would like a chance to read it and we all know that nobody checks or cares about the random conversation thread

I’m sorry, but a multi-page argument about the use of a certain word has literally no place being in this thread, and really shouldn’t have happened in any thread in the first place and should have been communicated with the mod team directly if there was a concern. I want to keep this thread, and the whole site for that matter, as drama-free if I can. If you’re interested in the drama of the day though, please check the RCT. However, I typically announce when I’ve moved an argument. I’ve also been more tolerable about keeping random joke posts that attempt to tie into the Blue Banisters album that I normally would have moved before. (I’ve been sizing down images and gifs though here and there so it still doesn’t become too cluttered for mobile users. I still don’t encourage any gif-gates, but I’ve been letting joke posts here and there slide.)
Anyway, it’s nap time ZzzZzzZzz

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

23 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Do you guys think she’ll get a number one on billboard 

Not impossible but quite unlikely since it would take promo…

Some of her (mostly unreleased) songs went viral, so she has the potential (Imagine if those songs were released, pushed to the radio and performed all over the tv)… but who knows, maybe Blue Banisters will surprise us all and she’ll score her first #1 :mj:

Lanarat.png