Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I had a dream last night where I had pre-ordered the standard BB vinyl and it showed up two weeks before the album was supposed to release :wat: Here's to hoping something like that doesn't actually happen 

imageproxy.jpg

12 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I had a dream last night where I had pre-ordered the standard BB vinyl and it showed up two weeks before the album was supposed to release :wat: Here's to hoping something like that doesn't actually happen 

I ordered the alternate covers of the CDs through her website with the Hope of a early shipment :w8ing:

9 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

what a great day for the album to leak:w8ing:

Nan we can wait a little longer. But on the weekend of October 8, it’s a national holiday here… that would be incredibly good timing :w8ing:

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

I hope the released version of dealer has fully (re)mastered vocals cos pretty soon I'll grow bored of the unpolished sound. :crai:

inb4 the leaked version ends up sounding better than the released one

I’m seeing all this talk about Lana being number 1 and I think we need to come back down to reality here, folks. All we have first week is streaming (which will be terrible), cd’s and standard vinyl. None of the alternate covers from her store, target, UO, etc are shipping until week 2.

Lana will at most debut with like 30-40k first week and that’s not going to be enough for #1.

But the good news is we will probably have a great week 2 as well!

11 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

Most of them are getting paid for that (google 'make money with reaction videos'), I don't think much of it.

yeah, most of them aren't genuine at all, they just react a certain way to appease their audience (cough ash cough). i really like ajay though, i hope she comes back. 

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I’m seeing all this talk about Lana being number 1 and I think we need to come back down to reality here, folks. All we have first week is streaming (which will be terrible), cd’s and standard vinyl. None of the alternate covers from her store, target, UO, etc are shipping until week 2.

Lana will at most debut with like 30-40k first week and that’s not going to be enough for #1.

But the good news is we will probably have a great week 2 as well!

This is will probally be the pure sales  i think... if she active 20k on streams we will be fine. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

50 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was a couple of pages back. Lustforlife mostly. I read it quickly so I might recall wrong. Black Bathing Suit is an invite but we don’t know much more (insiders want us to be surprised but LFL fans will love it), one of them apparently has surf rock elements to it (can’t remember which), Sweet Carolina is co-written by her father and Chuck and is the best closer she ever written. 

on another note: 

I love the kitschy spaghetti western elements to Text Book, Wildflower Wildfire,

Arcadia and the Interlude :flutter:

i told y'all they don't have this one that's why it's a "surprise"

Good evening from this part of the time zone, Kings, Queens and others. :candy:

I haven't been here since the pre-order was announced. So, what have I missed since then? 

Otherwise, I hope everyone's been having a fruitful September. :illumilana2:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Lol, @111 literally said that nobody has had access to the song. Boz trolled us. :hooker:

I don’t know if you could answer this question but have you gotten the chance to listen to any of the other new tracks? Could you give us a hint about what we should expect? Even something vague would suffice at this point lol. We’re starving. 

you guys talking about dreams where blue banisters shipped early and i had a dream i was asked to fold the laundry at work and i actually folded my duvet while asleep :noparty:

im so excited to see what the back cover looks like

also october 15th would be an amazing day for it to leak 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

16 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Do you have this one? If so how do you think the track will be received by the general public? :oprah3:

13 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

do you know anything about it?

no i don't pretend to have stuff :oprah3:

Dealer is actually incredible and one of her most interesting tracks to date. The new Bartender I fear. :oprah3: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.