Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

so now that miss eclipse said no one has nor heard black bathing suit let me just say boz is a trash hag for pretending he knew anything instead of just saying "sorry i don’t have that one we’ll see”. and for the other lying little rat @lustforlife you can finally pack your bags and stop pretending to be an insider (not like the non-gullible lb girls believed anything you said but still) :bye:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

so now that miss eclipse said no one has nor heard black bathing suit let me just say boz is a trash hag for pretending he knew anything instead of just saying "sorry i don’t have that one we’ll see”. and for the other lying little rat @lustforlife you can finally pack your bags and stop pretending to be an insider (not like the non-gullible lb girls believed anything you said but still) :bye:

I'm with you about Boz but I don't think lustforlife actually lied about anything regarding the song. They just said it was a surprise which was probably just their way of trying to cover up the fact that they knew nothing.

Just now, lustforlife said:

no one who in fact listed dealer before would say that. come on.. Guns N Roses literally exist

surprise! guns & roses is my favorite song off of ultraviolence! along with money power glory! :oprah3: opinons =/= reliability

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

no one who in fact listed dealer before would say that. come on.. Guns N Roses literally exist

The Dealer opinion is split in half between "love it" and "hate it" for those who listened to it. His opinion doesn't mean he's unreliable, just like yours doesn't mean that you're reliable :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not u guys believing in this after he said dealer is the worse song ever... bye :blush3:

AIPCtAlE-urfF0-qsCNBm93PgoqXqhvNeXwMkgLb

Since when is having an opinion synonym of being unreliable?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

surprise! guns & roses is my favorite song off of ultraviolence! along with money power glory! :oprah3: opinons =/= reliability

Lock u and him on jail...

What eclipse =/ its not in fact the true. He is not the God Of Lana Del Rey Leak for a long. 

Also... alot of people beggin for leaks in my dm and for informations now coming for me... pathetic :kiss3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

What eclipse =/ its not in fact the true. He is not the God Of Lana Del Rey Leak for a long. 

even if eclipse doesn't leak material like he used to, it definitely doesn't mean he isn't reliable, it's pretty well-known that he's arguably one of the most reliable insiders we have, whether you like him or not :oprah3:

also, i will unapologetically love guns & roses no matter what anybody says about it :true: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

thinking about how no one has BBS but another insider already claimed they dislike BB as a whole…when we now know they haven’t even heard all of it (assuming it’s true):eartha2:

I think this is a lesson for me to not give much merit to insiders’ subjective opinions especially when I have no way of knowing whether they’ve even heard the album or not

As a side-note, thank you @111 for the clarification! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also... alot of people beggin for leaks in my dm and for informations now coming for me... pathetic :kiss3:

i mean eclipse is one of the most reliable insiders we have and has been for a while

you on the other hand... :kiss3:

anyways stream dealer :hype:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

everyone needs to calm down about dealer. sure, it is an experimental song but it’s fucking amazing and even if you didn’t like it i’m pretty sure it’ll grow on you. it definitely isn’t the “worst song ever” as a certain someone has said.. and if u haven’t heard it yet, u have a lot to look forward to. truly one of my favorite songs ever. 

+ let me just say that the song (to me at least) seems very personal to lana. judging by the lyrics. the only reason why i’m calling it “experimental” is because most of you seem to see it that way due to the vocals, but to me the vocals are very emotional and expressing, so personally i wouldn’t call the song experimental but i can understand why some of you do call it that.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

if i didn't like dealer i would atleast like it because it's a controversial track like venice bitch. people are very torn between loving it or hating it and honestly that's one of the greatest things you can have on a song, imo

3 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

What happened? So no insider has heard BBS?

That's the general consensus right now. And I think it makes sense because what we have heard from insiders (or those who claim to be) about the song has all been really vague 

imageproxy.jpg