Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Rainbows said:

Does that mean no one has heard the full album? When do insiders typically get all the songs?

maybe boz really does have an earlier copy of the album, since it seems like he doesn't have black bathing suit, and he said certain leaked songs weren't reworked at all

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe boz really does have an earlier copy of the album, since it seems like he doesn't have black bathing suit, and he said certain leaked songs weren't reworked at all

Yeah maybe he is the only person that has the full album. It would be weird if he didn’t since he said he didn’t like the album. 

Can we talk about future special guests on tours, tour name ideas, set list, stage designs and merch that Lana could have for the Blue Banisters tour (if they’re is one) 

A perfect stage design would be a mock-up of a house that has a staircase and has a window with a projection of mountains, old videos, music imagery… almost as if she’s out on the prairie looking to her past, present, and future while being alone… contemplating her life

As for a special guest I saw that she follows a beloved singer of mine name Lucy Dacus. Lucy references her religious upbringing and shes similar themes of nostalgia in her music and is a brilliant songwriter that story tells amazingly… she would fit the same soundscape I feel as Lana for a BB tour.

A set list would be amazing if it suck to BB, Chemtrails, and Norman. I don’t have a certain order for these songs but I would love to see- 

NORMAN:

Venice Bitch, How to Disappear, The Greatest, Cinammon Girl, Happiness is a Butterfly

CHEMTRAILS: 

White Dress, COCC, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Yosemite, Not all who wander, Dark but Just a Game

BLUE BANISTERS: 

DEALER PLEASE, Text Book, Thunder, Nectar of The Gods, Living Legend, THE TRIO, Arcadia

As for tour names, Lana has been a genius with these titles and I’m curious what she would name a new tour… 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Can we talk about future special guests on tours, tour name ideas, set list, stage designs and merch that Lana could have for the Blue Banisters tour (if they’re is one) 

A perfect stage design would be a mock-up of a house that has a staircase and has a window with a projection of mountains, old videos, music imagery… almost as if she’s out on the prairie looking to her past, present, and future while being alone… contemplating her life

As for a special guest I saw that she follows a beloved singer of mine name Lucy Dacus. Lucy references her religious upbringing and shes similar themes of nostalgia in her music and is a brilliant songwriter that story tells amazingly… she would fit the same soundscape I feel as Lana for a BB tour.

A set list would be amazing if it suck to BB, Chemtrails, and Norman. I don’t have a certain order for these songs but I would love to see- 

NORMAN:

Venice Bitch, How to Disappear, The Greatest, Cinammon Girl, Happiness is a Butterfly

CHEMTRAILS: 

White Dress, COCC, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Yosemite, Not all who wander, Dark but Just a Game

BLUE BANISTERS: 

DEALER PLEASE, Text Book, Thunder, Nectar of The Gods, Living Legend, THE TRIO, Arcadia

As for tour names, Lana has been a genius with these titles and I’m curious what she would name a new tour… 

I LOVE LUCY. The set list is gonna be 70% BTD again :true: i'm over it

Yeah but the reason why boz didn't like the album was the inclusion of unreleased tracks he didn't care for. He made it quite clear when people asked him that question. I also remember him saying back in late June that Lana added new songs in the album and the majority of the old tracklist was scrapped. One of these new songs was Arcadia and I wonder if all the Lana-Erickson collaborations (pretty much all the new tracks at this point) were added later on. Perhaps insiders have only listened to the main 3 tracks + the official single (Arcadia) + the 5 leaked unreleased tracks and that's why no one can tell us what the 5 new songs sound like. 

:derpna3:

6 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

NORMAN:

CHEMTRAILS: 

BLUE BANISTERS: 

I think she wont tour for a long time... Maybe in the end of next year... :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

When it turns out the unreleased songs were reworked into trap sultry witchy surf rock inspired folk bluegrass country synth wave heavy dark metal trippy pop upbeat bops :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Black Bathing suit is gonna be a sultry, country-rock inspired magnum opus that'll be released as a single with the video being a Freak sequel where Lana once again stars alongside Father John Misty :true:

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

And he said Arcadia only has piano. And he was surprised that Rick Nowels was included in the credits of Cherry Blossom. The plot thickens. :ma:

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not Lil Nas doing 140k :eartha2:

Lana coming for a 50k debut with Blue Banisters 

why are we even comparing the most mainstream pop artist rn to Lana. His album marketing is super huge and calculated 

not to mention that literally almost every song on his debut is less than 3min

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

why are we even comparing the most mainstream pop artist rn to Lana. His album marketing is super huge and calculated 

that numbers are very low for him thats why im saying :crazy:

Industry is panned 

Lust For Dead   large.gif